Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Sonnox Oxford Inflator, Limiter and Dynamic EQ from rakwob and the transaction was flawless!

Bought Kush Audio Pusher from JurijPopotnig. Fastest transfer ever, highly recommended seller. Thanks!

Bought a couple of PA plugs from christian f. - all good :)

just bought FM8 from monophonK, smooth sailing, now a happy owner! :)

Bough Sylenth1 to ubailey. Fast transfer and the seller has been very patient with me and answers everything quickly, very kind and recommendable :D

Cheers!

I bought Avenger from user kintsugi.
I got quick and detailed response to my question :tu: . Smooth transaction. I can recommend to deal with them in future.

Bought Tube-Tech Compressor collection from @paulo72
Thanks a lot

Perfect trade with middle_color, a well-mannered, fast and trustworthy buyer.

Recommended :tu:

Recently I have... All transactions were super fast and absolutely perfect and it was a joy to deal with the aforementioned very kind users. Thank you!

Purchased Arturia Mod FX bundle from GusGranite. Went great thanks a bunch!

ezrashanti wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:21 am Purchased Arturia Mod FX bundle from GusGranite. Went great thanks a bunch!
Yes, great dealing with ezrashanti. Top buyer!

jme-audio wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:03 pm Recently I have... All transactions were super fast and absolutely perfect and it was a joy to deal with the aforementioned very kind users. Thank you!
Thanks jme-audio!
My compliments to you as well :tu:

Bought D16 Repeater from razornaut. He was polite, submitted the ticket to D16 within minutes of getting the money, and was kind enough to follow up with a PM asking me to keep him updated on the progress.

Class act all the way.

Thanks,

Matt

Sold D16 Repeater to ttamelbon. Excellent buyer. Very smooth and fast transaction. All good!

jme-audio wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:03 pm Recently I have... All transactions were super fast and absolutely perfect and it was a joy to deal with the aforementioned very kind users. Thank you!
Thank you too for the smooth transaction, jme-audio :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”