New releases coming from Plugin Alliance:

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here is a coupon for bass mint, BASS-MINT-INTRO-9999 , i have a $50 voucher...
I cant say i love the GUI .... is this different from Rbass ?

Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint is available now.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

How different from the bx_subsynth?
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... synth.html
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

resistent wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:26 pm I really like the unfiltered audio stuff and own a couple their plugins but this pricing schemes by pa is annoying. I mean $150 for Bass-Mint is way to high and even $99 is exeggarated. $50 bucks and I would probably buy it immediately instead of waiting to grab it for $15 bucks. But well, probably subscribers and impulse buyers are in focus.

I know it's an old discussion 🤣 but I wanted to say it out loud
totally agree, i am curious to know you still paid 99$ or the full price for the PA plugins...waves undertand it very well....

Looks like a handy gizmo. But even at $99 it's not cheap. I mean, it does'nt do all that much.

Effectsworks wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:05 pm Looks like a handy gizmo. But even at $99 it's not cheap. I mean, it does'nt do all that much.
29 / 39$ range would be the right price

Just got it for $29
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

vskunk wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:11 pm
Effectsworks wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:05 pm Looks like a handy gizmo. But even at $99 it's not cheap. I mean, it does'nt do all that much.
I buy it for that price alright! :)

Digivolt wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:57 am New UNFILTERED AUDIO
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner
BLACK BOX HG-2 MS
DS AUDIO Tantra 2

Any news on these yet ?
Tantra 2 :love:
Hope it has an intro price.
And hope it is released soon.

Ok UNFILTERED AUDIO also may be interesting!

Maybe?
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner
BLACK BOX HG-2 MS

Effectsworks wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:29 pm

i have a voucher, if you want it, maybe we can make a deal :) i tried to purchase with the intro price and my voucher, the price was 35$

vskunk wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:55 pm

i have a voucher, if you want it, maybe we can make a deal :) i tried to purchase with the intro price and my voucher, the price was 35$
Cheers man, but I've got a PA voucher as well. ;) Thanks anyway.

Which voucher is it, the $50 one? If so, I'm interested. Hit me up in PM in that case!

BeeDog wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Which voucher is it, the $50 one? If so, I'm interested. Hit me up in PM in that case!
done ;)

The GUI reminds me of a very old distorsion plugin made by one of the Betabugs developers... I can't remember the name...
The GUI isnt mindblwing indeed (a bit like a mockup of Valhalla plugins, an early sketch of U-he alpha version of their old reverb included with Zebra, and a Synthedit prototype)...
I like the play with the fonts, tough.

Return to “Effects”