Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold Phoscyon to Piotr979. Couldn't have gone better, thanks for another nice transaction. :tu:

Bought PA Lindell from fcamp. License transferred quickly friendly seller with great communications. will buy again :tu:

thor2 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:17 am Bought PA Lindell from fcamp. License transferred quickly friendly seller with great communications. will buy again :tu:
Thanks thor2. Same good experience here, very fast payment, great communication, recommended!

Hi !
I just bought a Komplete 12 update from stephenbaishya, transaction went perfect!
Very happy with my purchase !

Cheers!
V

vlab wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:04 pm Hi !
I just bought a Komplete 12 update from stephenbaishya, transaction went perfect!
Very happy with my purchase !

Cheers!
V
vlab is a great buyer, happy to recommend to others!

Also sold recently to:
  • bezza
  • ninjek
  • martinjuenke
  • vikar
  • mastral
All were smooth transactions, happy to recommend them all as buyers :tu:

I just got Black Rooster Audio Magnetite as a gift from thor2. Thank you very much :hug:

most welcome Ricky Rocko :tu:
great music production with your new Toy :)
Last edited by thor2 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLR was great seller of Repro 1/5 and U-he did a fast job of license transfer and another support query I had the same day. Happy buyer here.

Bought UVI - Model D from Coda73.
Fast transaction, thanks. :tu: :phones:

Sold Valhalla Room to Charles LB.

Super quick money transfer and good & friendly communication. Recommended buyer anytime :tu:

An incredible and smooth transaction with Neon Breath. I have just purchased Valhalla Room from him and it was instantaneous. Totally recommended!!

Bought NI Warped Symmetry from MikeCallon.

Really quick turnaround, brilliant seller! :tu:

Sold to matnroll, Insanelysane, and instazen.

Everything went great, thank you all!

t-willy

Bought bx boom and bx control_v2 from t-willy, everything went perfect and lightning quick, would buy from again, Thanks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”