Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold Kazrog KClip to UltraByte. Great buyer - highly recommended!

I recommend jme-audio for business. Nice brother too. Easy smooth transaction. Best

Thanks again Greenstorm33 for a smooth trade & great communication. Recommended! :tu:

Bought Sunburst Deluxe Update from MattMusic. a really great seller ! highly recommended !

Bought NI software from parapentep70. All fine. Thank you very much. Everytime again.

Consecutive comments! I sold the NI software to musikertimo. Everything was quick and easy. Whenever you want :) . KVR community is great.

dyte was a great seller of d16 LUSH 101 and Nithonat. 100% satisfied all round.

sold bx refinement to J4R1O super nice guy, recommended :tu:

darewe wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:06 pm dyte was a great seller of d16 LUSH 101 and Nithonat. 100% satisfied all round.
I made a couple of mistakes (entirely my fault) in the sale with darewe and he was very patient and understanding, great buyer!

Bought bx_refinement from Selfik. Super fast transfer and friendly communication! Highly recommended seller! :tu:
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

Sold d16 Drumazon to ralfrobert, smooth process, trusted buyer

dyte wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:27 pm Sold d16 Drumazon to ralfrobert, smooth process, trusted buyer
And I am the happy buyer. Communication with dyte was very good. Highly recommended.

Sold to Igt - fast transfer and nice communication! Recommended buyer for me !

Sold NI Evolve R2 to pinso. Quick and smooth transaction! :tu:

Can recommend msjdowner as a trustworthy and genuine person. I had a deal with him earlier this month. Good luck with the sale. :tu:

Sorry, but only reason of posting this here is since he is new here and some feedback might eliminate any hesitation for potential buyers.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”