Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eluherlu wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:49 pm So the PA voucher can't be used at the mega sale?
You can't use the monthly voucher since they expired yesterday. You can also use the subscription vouchers and the $25 survey voucher.

Nobdi wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:04 pm (still searching for something I actually would use to get the "free" Trash/Carbon combo at PB :D )
Aren't we all... :)

SolarAxix wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:53 pm
eluherlu wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:49 pm So the PA voucher can't be used at the mega sale?
You can't use the monthly voucher since they expired yesterday. You can also use the subscription vouchers and the $25 survey voucher.
Didn't have any.. How to get that survey voucher? I'm interested in Thorn :roll:

GaryG wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:01 pm
Nobdi wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:04 pm (still searching for something I actually would use to get the "free" Trash/Carbon combo at PB :D )
They have the tokyo dawn GE editions on sale there if you need any of those.

GaryG wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:01 pm
Reels is awesome and on sale at PB until the end of the month.

eluherlu wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:05 pm
Didn't have any.. How to get that survey voucher? I'm interested in Thorn :roll:
Here's the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SQ7NLM9
The voucher code was posted earlier this year too (it's the same one for everyone).

SolarAxix wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:19 pm
eluherlu wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:05 pm
Here's the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SQ7NLM9
The voucher code was posted earlier this year too (it's the same one for everyone).
Thanks a lot ! :tu:

Nobdi wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:04 pm Any opinions on MReverbMB ?
Both this and the R4 crossgrade look tempting ?!?
(still searching for something I actually would use to get the "free" Trash/Carbon combo at PB :D )
See the bottom post
viewtopic.php?t=510871

The R4 looks like a better deal But I already have too many reverbs so I will pass.
Is there such a thing as too many reverbs?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:37 pm
(still searching for something I actually would use to get the "free" Trash/Carbon combo at PB :D )
See the bottom post
viewtopic.php?t=510871

The R4 looks like a better deal But I already have too many reverbs so I will pass.
You can never have too many reverbs. Delays, yes. Reverbs, no. :hihi:

dzilizzi wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:15 pm
See the bottom post
viewtopic.php?t=510871

IMO
The longer I do this, the more I think only one thing needs constant investment. Sounds.
I have half a dozen top synths I use all the time. Always on the look out for the next one.

I could easily get by with just one of the following:
EQ
Compressor
Gulfoss
DAW
Reverb (Valhalla doesn't count it's free)
Meter
Distortion
Delay
Chorus
Flanger
Limiter......

Last day for R4 I think, excellent reverb. You guys noticed that they changed from "Upgrade from any Exponential Audio effect" to "Upgrade from any Plugin Boutique effect" just in case someone wanted it but didn't previously qualify...

frackermak wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:57 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:15 pm
See the bottom post
viewtopic.php?t=510871

IMO
The longer I do this, the more I think only one thing needs constant investment. Sounds.
I have half a dozen top synths I use all the time. Always on the look out for the next one.

I could easily get by with just one of the following:
EQ
Compressor
Gulfoss
DAW
Reverb (Valhalla doesn't count it's free)
Meter
Distortion
Delay
Chorus
Flanger
Limiter......
It depends on what type of music you make. And different plugins do different things. Like Convolution reverbs vs Algorithmic reverbs. Also, some allow for placement in a field, while others are just general. Some EQ's and Compressors add flavor in addition to EQ'ing and Compressing. Distortions vary. Etc.... You do only need one good meter though. They don't tend to add any flavor to the sound.

But, if you only make one kind of music, like EDM, you may not need more than the basic to get the sound you want. I know I use a lot of the reverbs more for a sound design than for a general room placement.

For only $29 (instead of $59), get Frostbite 2 – a spectral freezing plugin with a Ring Modulator and a Feedback module by AUDIOTHING.

With the three freezing modes (spectral, reverb, convolution), you can transform any sound into ambient textures, soundscapes, or just frozen reverbs.

Frostbite can also be used for extreme sonic experiments by entirely mangling any source with extreme modulations.

Limited time offer, don’t miss out

Promo page: https://audioplugin.deals/frostbite-2-a ... udiothing/
Deal expires on October 13th, 2020

KEY FEATURES
  • Freeze (Spectral, Reverb, Convolution)
  • Ring Modulator
  • Feedback
  • Flexible Routing (Drag and Drop)
  • 1 LFO with multiple destinations
  • 70+ Presets
  • Resizable Window
  • Preset system with randomizer
  • Windows 7, 8, 10, 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
  • OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.15, 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
There's always a hot deal cooking at Audio Plugin Deals! Check out the latest deals here: https://audioplugin.deals/

Does anyone know if the new $20 PA voucher (MEGA-SALE-20OFF) can be used for license transfer activation fees? It says no minimum spend, but thought to confirm.

Yesterday, I saw UA Zip on sale for $20. Today, I saw the $20 voucher, and went to see if it would work, and Zip was now at $30. Ha.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”