Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dolomick wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:40 pm Bought Astral Flutter from remiblaze, super fast and easy!
Excellent transaction, friendly, great communication, smooth, easy and fast. Highly recommended, thanks.
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

Bought Arturia V Collection from ZincT. Very nice seller, highly recommended!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:03 pm Bought Arturia V Collection from ZincT. Very nice seller, highly recommended!
Sold Arturia V Collection 6 to wangeroge. Also a smooth transaction from my point of view, thanks. :tu:

duboy1996 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:04 pm I bought Slate Digital VMR from andycraig, fast, smooth transaction. Great seller!
Thanks duboy1996! Very smooth transaction and quick payment :tu:

Bought PA Triad from dave dove. Quick and smooth transaction, thank you!

Bought Melda MFreeFXBundle from Tappistry. Easy transfer. Everything fine. Thank you very much! :)

Bought Melda MDistortionMB from Coda73. Great seller and very quick transfer. Thank you! :)

Bought Fabfilter Pro-Q 3 from _ZzaJ_. Quick and easy. Thank you

Bought Soundtoys bundle from smellypants and some Eventide plugins from djscape. Both transactions went great, very quickly transferred and done. Thanks!

mgiambro wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:42 am Tried to sell my Reaper 6 license to satYatunes, who paid on time and was very patient despite Cockos ignoring emails and failing to complete the transfer within 3 weeks. He understandably lost patience and I refunded him. However, thoroughly recommended as a reasonable and trustworthy person to deal with on here.
mgiambro is a trustworthy and reliable seller as you can see from his post. He followed up with Cockos many times but to no avail. We was constantly in touch and copied me on all his communications. He refunded the full amount. I highly recommend the seller.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Sold Renoise to bundoo, seamless transaction

Bought NI Raum from xbow, fast, smooth and friendly sailing, recommended!

olafmol wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:11 pm Bought NI Raum from xbow, fast, smooth and friendly sailing, recommended!
Thank you, olafmol. Good communication, recommended buyer :-)

Sold Melda MMultiAnalyser to xloxlyp and some Eventide plugins to dangayle
Both really nice to deal with, great buyers.
Thank you

Just bought my first item on KVR (Output Movement) from boriskarloff.
Transaction was smooth and painless.
Thanks Mario!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”