Stutter Edit 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zvenx wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:02 pm Ahh my bad......

this post
viewtopic.php?p=7851003#p7851003

I don't think I have bought any iz stuff from PB before btw, I get specials from them weekly if not daily sometimes.
rsp
Could be that I stopped the newsletter because I felt they were spamming then :D
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

lol........ I have tons of spammers. one more didn't hurt :)
rsp
sound sculptist

starflakeprj wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:15 pm
Digivolt wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:39 pm I see PluginBoutique sent me an offer to crossgrade from any Elements to SE2 for $49, bit of a smack in the face to anybody who paid $79 to upgrade when you can now crossgrade an irrelevant product for $30 less so soon after release

Probably not long until it's $25 or in a bundle for $49 I guess I can wait until then to upgrade
Say what?!

I have more or less EVERYTHING from iZotope, except RX 7 Advanced. I also have various Elements licenses received from PB, but I haven't received a better offer than (initially) $79...
this is why i stopped buying izotope unless it's 70-80% off. IMO they're obscenely overpriced to begin with - not that they're not great plugins, they are - but $200 for a buffer shuffler plugin is crazy, andthe crossgrade from the previous version of stutter edit was $80 before this PIB sale. For that price you could get Tantra or Permut8 outright and buy yourself lunch with the change. Then when you want to upgrade to a bundle of which you own practically all plugins that comprise it, minus a few upgrades,you get the same discount as some guy who got a free copy of Ozone elements from pluginboutique with his $10 WA Productions plugin. Case in point:
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... pe-Product
https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=6889

I would love to have Ozone 9, Neutron 3, and Stutter Edit 2. But I have most of their other other products and the last versions of these three plugins, so charging $300 to upgrade to the bundle (40% off btw lol) just for these three feels insulting. They need a better solution to reward loyalty, because I don't even consider their products until theyve been out long enough to have a 75% off sale at pluginboutique

Digivolt wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:39 pm I see PluginBoutique sent me an offer to crossgrade from any Elements to SE2 for $49, bit of a smack in the face to anybody who paid $79 to upgrade when you can now crossgrade an irrelevant product for $30 less so soon after release

Probably not long until it's $25 or in a bundle for $49 I guess I can wait until then to upgrade
Say what?!

I have more or less EVERYTHING from iZotope, except RX 7 Advanced. I also have various Elements licenses received from PB, but I haven't received a better offer than (initially) $79...
Twas in their latest email of offers, I can give you the code if you're interested

Digivolt wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Say what?!

Twas in their latest email of offers, I can give you the code if you're interested
I am interested in case starflakeprj is not :)

DanielPL wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:45 pm
Digivolt wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Say what?!

I am interested in case starflakeprj is not :)
The code seems to be universal - 3jjlfntr

This is a great update. Though I have to say I’m a bit disappointed they didn’t incorporate any turntable style scratching effect. That’s actually very hard to find, and most that do do it don’t only do speed effects, they don’t emulate tonal qualities and distortion of an actual turntable.

Maybe next time,

So... this happened:
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-stutter-edit
$49... maybe I'll get it.

nice. it's good

Ok, this is weird... both JRR Shop and AudioDeluxe are refusing to sell it due to location restrictions :/
Since when iZotope is doing that?

At least a year - Couldn't buy an Ozone 9 upgrade from them when it came out for the same reason. Here in the UK the best price I found for Izotope stuff is Pluginboutique.com - https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... ter-Edit-2

Other folks in Europe could also try Best Service - https://www.bestservice.com/deals/izoto ... _2796.html

No automation, ok, just one question - how to use\enable the freeze button during play ? By mouse ? :?

Patiently waiting for this to be 10€ or "free with any purchase" in the next months (like Breaktweaker Expanded recently) at PluginBoutique... :)

- Mario

c_voltage wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:26 pm No automation, ok, just one question - how to use\enable the freeze button during play ? By mouse ? :?
Oh it seems i found preset where freeze enabled initially but somehow it works ie process the incoming signal, well good then 8)

c_voltage wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:26 pm No automation, ok, just one question - how to use\enable the freeze button during play ? By mouse ? :?
Yeah that’s a bit of an oversight. Even just being able to automate the gestures/keys would b a good compromise.

Return to “Effects”