Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Sparkverb from Igor Sena. Service was fast as lightning, would buy again!

gloomypuppet wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:52 am Bought Sparkverb from Igor Sena. Service was fast as lightning, would buy again!
Thank you very much my friend. It was a pleasure and i definitely recommend doing business with "gloomypuppet". Awesome and very polite user :tu:

oneshotdeal wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:41 pm Bought Sonible smart:comp and proximity:EQ from paulo72. Perfect transaction, thanks!
A fast and straightforward transaction with oneshotdeal, recommended.

Bought Presswerk from ATS. Great service!

WARNING !

I bought Fxpansion Cypher2 and Strobe2 from greententacle. He told me that he can't deliver it, because of "problems accessing his account". He also didn't send the money back.

And he is still offering it on KVR.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Mumdad wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:15 am Bought Presswerk from ATS. Great service!
Mumdad was a real pleasure to deal with.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought Serato Sample from ZincT. As smooth as it can be. Always quick to respond and really honest guy.

Krubbadoo wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:43 am Bought Serato Sample from ZincT. As smooth as it can be. Always quick to respond and really honest guy.
Sold Serato Sample to Krubbadoo. Also a smooth transaction from my viewpoint and a very patient and understanding buyer (there were some delays due to Serato Support being in NZ). Hope to do business again. Thank you :tu:

Purchased Fabfilter plugin' from selfik

Instant transfer. Highly recommended.

:tu: :tu:
Last edited by the-rippa on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Another purchase from selfik

Instant transfer. Highly recommended.

:tu: :tu: :tu:
Last edited by the-rippa on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Black Rooster KH-Comp1 from r1_000.

Instant Transfer. No Issues

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Sold a few PA plugins to Juhazea. Professional transaction and great, friendly communication. Easily one of my best transactions here. I highly recommend him! :tu:

Bought five PA plugins from LoveEnigma18. Had no problems whatsoever. Communication was fast, friendly and professional, and they made sure I was aware of activation/license transfer procedures and costs before sealing the deal.

Would definitely buy from them again. :)

Bought NI Raum from 3qO, fast transaction!

Thank you jimmyjim77, for a smooth transfer. I am happy with SSL Drumstrip and SSL Valvecomp!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”