KNIFONIUM synth released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am selling Knifonium for $60 PM me if interested

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:19 pm
I believe it's an "either or both" thing. My price also was 99$. At checkout the German VAT is added. It added up to something about 102€. And it's fine. :)
There is a Halloween Sale at Plugin Alliance and they are selling ANY plugin for $30.
There are a few exceptions and Knifonium is one of them... Shows that Knifonium is one of the plugins they will not just "give away" at that price. It's all good :party:
I suspect it's only a matter of time, it's just because it's too new right now.
Probably. But right now, to me, it was a good deal anyway. If there is a sale two months or so from now then I won't care. But a week after I bought it at full price?... :dog:
Last edited by sQeetz on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Bitwig Studio 5.2……Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

simmo75 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 am Haha, how much? This will be $30 before the year is out..

Sounds cool though!
A prophet! :o :lol:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:27 pm
simmo75 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 am Haha, how much? This will be $30 before the year is out..

Sounds cool though!
A prophet! :o :lol:
Haha :lol:
Why anyone would pay more than $29.99 for a PA plugin is beyond me.

simmo75 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31 pmHaha :lol:
Well, I wasn't familiar wit PA's business model until I chanced upon this thread.
But, as I already mentioned, not knowing there are so much sales and discounts and whatnot, I liked it and thought it was worth what I was paying for it.
Would I have waited until there WAS a $30 sale for it? I don't know. I wanted to play with it right away.
Good for you there are guys (suckers) like me paying that much until a certain quota is met... for that the sale can begin the much quicker! :hug:
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Bitwig Studio 5.2……Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

sQeetz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41 pmWould I have waited until there WAS a $30 sale for it? I don't know. I wanted to play with it right away. Good for you there are guys (suckers) like me paying that much until a certain quota is met... for that the sale can begin the much quicker! :hug:
I'm not even getting it at this price. It looks weird, it's called weird, it doesn't sound special (to me).
Music tech enthusiast

antic604 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:08 pm... it's called weird,
It indeed is :lol:
...it doesn't sound special (to me).
Opinions. you know what they say about them. :scared: :hihi:

That's why he added "to me" :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

antic604 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:08 pm
sQeetz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41 pmWould I have waited until there WAS a $30 sale for it? I don't know. I wanted to play with it right away. Good for you there are guys (suckers) like me paying that much until a certain quota is met... for that the sale can begin the much quicker! :hug:
I'm not even getting it at this price. It looks weird, it's called weird,
dont you use bitwig? :lol:

sQeetz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41 pm
Well, I wasn't familiar wit PA's business model until I chanced upon this thread.
But, as I already mentioned, not knowing there are so much sales and discounts and whatnot, I liked it and thought it was worth what I was paying for it.
Would I have waited until there WAS a $30 sale for it? I don't know. I wanted to play with it right away.
Good for you there are guys (suckers) like me paying that much until a certain quota is met... for that the sale can begin the much quicker! :hug:
the most important thing is like you said: you liked it and thought it was worth it, and you wanted it right away. Now you can use it to make music right now, instead of waiting for a future sale. Of course it is great if we can get all that you said, plus the sale price too, but sometimes when you want something, just get it if you can, while you can. Life's too short.

sQeetz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41 pm Well, I wasn't familiar wit PA's business model until I chanced upon this thread.
On the plus side it probably put you over the threshold and you should be getting a $25 voucher every month for a year (except december) that you can use on the monthly flash sales to pick up a lot of their stuff for $15-25.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:28 pm
antic604 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:08 pm I'm not even getting it at this price. It looks weird, it's called weird,
No, you have me mistaken with someone else :P
Music tech enthusiast

And Linux :P

Reefius wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:32 am
And Linux :P
Aww :hug:

You guys gonna be soon like Facebook - reminding me about my wife's & kids' birthdays and shit :D
Music tech enthusiast

sQeetz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41 pm
actually it's not good for anybody.
PA's predatory business model and price dumping is hurting the industry in the long run.
That's why i take my time to always raise a point about PA being shit with their business practices and marketing strategy.
gondii wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:53 pm
sQeetz wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41 pm Well, I wasn't familiar wit PA's business model until I chanced upon this thread.
On the plus side it probably put you over the threshold and you should be getting a $25 voucher every month for a year (except december) that you can use on the monthly flash sales to pick up a lot of their stuff for $15-25.
Oh the vouchers for minimum 32$ spend?
so after you get f**ked, you get to spend more money with them?
How could i lose!
I'm not even getting it at this price. It looks weird, it's called weird, it doesn't sound special (to me).
FTFY.

i still remember where PA kool-aiders defended horrible aliasing of the release version (fixed after a week or two) as tube saturation and special timbre. :clown:

Return to “Instruments”