Uhbik 2.0 - Concepts & Roadmap

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a track template for feedback loops, I put whatever plugins I want on the relevant tracks. Then I can save those as another track template. Multiband is more complex since you need to set up more routing for each band. If you mean to say it's difficult in Ableton that's got nothing to do with the plugin.

Any chance we can also get an estimation (even a crude one), similarly to the one provided for Hive2.1 ? I've been using the uhbik2.0 alpha version for 10 months and it's great, but I'm looking forward the actual release (even beta will be exciting).
Last edited by nirm123 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

where is hive 2.1 alpha :o

We spent all week on Hive, ordering priorities and stuff. We will do the same with Uhbik and Bazille shortly.

Ploki wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:52 am where is hive 2.1 alpha :o
They meant Uhbik.

Urs wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:54 am We spent all week on Hive, ordering priorities and stuff. We will do the same with Uhbik and Bazille shortly.
Thanks

Oh I didn't even realize Bazille is also getting a treatment! :wheee:

gondii wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:19 am Oh I didn't even realize Bazille is also getting a treatment! :wheee:
And what sort of treatment shall our friend be receiving?

dangayle wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:47 pm
gondii wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:19 am Oh I didn't even realize Bazille is also getting a treatment! :wheee:
And what sort of treatment shall our friend be receiving?
All the things we've been beta testing forever, plus the remaining fixes:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=536688

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. If I install and use Uhbik 1, and later upgrade to Uhbik 2, will Uhbik 2 have a different vst dll plugin name so I can keep my projects with Uhbik 1 intact as they were, or will the Uhbik vst be replaced and along with it all instances of Uhbik 1 in my projects?

Uhbik 2 will replace Uhbik 1, the VST2 dll files will have the same names and thus replace the Uhbik 1 VSTs.
Uhbik 2 will be backwards compatible with Uhbik 1, so all your projects will load fine and still sound the same as before, they simply load the Uhbik 2 plugins.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

@tasmaniandevil
Thank you, that is good to know. Then I may as well go ahead and install Uhbik 1 now. Thanks!

tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:46 pm Uhbik 2 will replace Uhbik 1, the VST2 dll files will have the same names and thus replace the Uhbik 1 VSTs.
Uhbik 2 will be backwards compatible with Uhbik 1, so all your projects will load fine and still sound the same as before, they simply load the Uhbik 2 plugins.
Sweet. Are you planning to add NKS to version 2?

gondii wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:29 pm Sweet. Are you planning to add NKS to version 2?
NKS support is planned, but it remains to be seen if we can squeeze it into the initial 2.0 release, or if it will be integrated in a 2.x update.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Is there a user manual for 2.0, I thought I saw a link somewhere in the forum a while back, but can't seem to find it now.

Return to “u-he”