Plugins Feature Requests

Official support for: audiority.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:dog: Me again asking about Mix Lock...Is there any possibility that v1.1 removed Mix Lock function on Mac since I asked the same dumb question on 12-1-18? On 2012 MBP running Mojave, Ctrl + Click (usual Right Click substitute) isn't working on any of the Audiority plugs I have...thanks!

Grainspace - would it be possible to change the "pulse width" of the freeze knob effect? At the moment say it's set to 1/4, every 1/4 notes it freezes for 1/4, then the next 1/4 is unfrozen. I would like to just keep freezing the whole time but change the frozen audio point every 1/4. So I would set the "pulse width" to 100% for this. The current behaviour is 50% on the same scale, and I guess you could allow it from 1-100%. Then automating the freeze time knob would give some really nice effects :)

Hi Luca,

Do you have news about vst3 and resizable GUI?

Thanks!

sengoku wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:24 pm Grainspace - would it be possible to change the "pulse width" of the freeze knob effect? At the moment say it's set to 1/4, every 1/4 notes it freezes for 1/4, then the next 1/4 is unfrozen. I would like to just keep freezing the whole time but change the frozen audio point every 1/4. So I would set the "pulse width" to 100% for this. The current behaviour is 50% on the same scale, and I guess you could allow it from 1-100%. Then automating the freeze time knob would give some really nice effects :)
This would be cool and I already have an idea about how to make that, but this will require some heavy work on the Freeze algorithm. I'll keep this in mind.

tappert wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:13 pm Hi Luca,

Do you have news about vst3 and resizable GUI?

Thanks!
Hi tappert. For what plugins? Most of ours are already implementing resizable GUI and VST3.

Cheers,
Luca

For Big Goat and Blue Face, maybe I just missed the functionality

tappert wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:03 pm For Big Goat and Blue Face,
And an HQ mode for these.

It would be neat to see some custom mods as well as the kind that were implemented in your Tube Screamer and HM-2. Maybe something like low battery power emulation - give the Blue Face reason for it's name as it coughs and splutters its last.

Loving your plugins by the way. I am really impressed by the attention to detail in the sound quality.

Yes, VST3 versions for Big Goat and Blue Face would be nice for sure.

Grainspace Feature Request:

One thing that is missing and would be quite nice to have especially for visual feedback, is to have the parameters move when they are modulated by an LFO. That would help greatly to see what's going on and see quickly what parameters are modulated (and more importantly, have a visual cue on how much - how fast, etc).

Thanks for considering :)

Please do a Tri Pi Ryra, the Blue face is awesome but I need it's Ogre brother

Octave Fuzz would be nice as well

Some gnarly fuzz boxes and Klon clone.

And a Fuzz Factory clone, that would be unique.

I'm looking at a demo of Grainspace and love the resonator comb filter, but if I want to use that or the reverb, then there seems to be no way to any longer mix the original dry signal at all, since that also is going through the comb filter and reverb since the Grain Blend is mixing before the final effects. Is this right? If I want to use those features, I can't use Grainspace as an insert effect? Am I missing something simple? Shouldn't there be a way to mix between everything that's happening in the plug in and the original signal?

Hi is the xenoverb update ready yet?

Return to “Audiority”