Tranzistow/Diodow Programming, Display, And Other Tips

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No, it isnt a walk in the park at all. However, the presets are just nuts. It is by far the best sounding synth vst out there imho. Thanks for the explanation, I should be ok from here on out, I just needed to understand the initial routing system to get started.

Remember that taps can be clicked , double clicked and shift clicked .
Just enable the mixer tab , and start from there , route osc's to mixer 1 which will automatically route it to filtert A1 or/and B1 (when both are enabled ) , you choose which filter goes to the amp output in the amp stage
You can set the filter B1 in the output stage and still have filter A1 routed to filter B1 ( this is the slider labeled Filter A1 in the filter B section )
So filter A1 can be a highpass going into B1 , (which in turn can be a transistor ,diode or both )
The Gain slider in the filter B section takes/taps the output from the mixer without going through filter A1 .
You could also route filter A1 into A2 into A3 etc, same goes for the B filters .
Lot's of possibilites and choices
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thanks for the explanation. I need a manual lol

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:09 pm Remember that taps can be clicked , double clicked and shift clicked .
Just enable the mixer tab , and start from there , route osc's to mixer 1 which will automatically route it to filtert A1 or/and B1 (when both are enabled ) , you choose which filter goes to the amp output in the amp stage
You can set the filter B1 in the output stage and still have filter A1 routed to filter B1 ( this is the slider labeled Filter A1 in the filter B section )
So filter A1 can be a highpass going into B1 , (which in turn can be a transistor ,diode or both )
The Gain slider in the filter B section takes/taps the output from the mixer without going through filter A1 .
You could also route filter A1 into A2 into A3 etc, same goes for the B filters .
Lot's of possibilites and choices
How do you create random presets?

I have no idea
Eyeball exchanging

Maybe it was on gearslutz that I read that there is a way to randomize presets

You don’t want to randomize transistow , you want to master it😀
Take it slowly step by step , begin by examining , enabling the mixer and osc’s ,disable the aux osc’s .
Click on the amp page and see what filter slider is pulled up .
Eyeball exchanging

vertibration wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:49 pm Maybe it was on gearslutz that I read that there is a way to randomize presets
alt + left mouse button click the init button
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I'm learning this myself thanks to all the tips shared on this thread.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:37 pm Depends what's written in it , my ini only has the colour scheme + flat sliders
I'm using this theme for Diodow. Thanks for sharing.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 am Yeah, reverb is super dense and smooth. Definitely at the same level as Valhalla verbs.
It is? I'm not quite so sure as of yet. And there's seems to be a volume drop as soon as you engage the reverb section.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

gggh
Last edited by codec_spurt on Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

hhh

jjjjjj

Good stuff
I learned a new word : ‘ameliorations ‘ 👌
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Instruments”