Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

monomox wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:01 pm 7 hours left to get MDrummer at 50% off
The price at dontcrack has gone up from $122 to $144, darn it
EDIT: $137 @ plugin boutique
EDIT2: never mind me, my brain has been eaten by a worm, it's still $121 at dontcrack, sowy!
Last edited by monomox on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FileSilo was already terrible with no traffic, so a few users trying to access it and the site is dead haha

Yeah I really don't understand why it's so bad. The old CM Vault wasn't like that.
Image Image Image Image

They just need to set reminders to feed the hamster.

Anyone remember if AudioRealism did any black friday sales? or have they done sales in general? I'm interested in abl3

danfi wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:24 pm Anyone remember if AudioRealism did any black friday sales? or have they done sales in general? I'm interested in abl3
Not sure, though would mention if you have Reason Rack then you could maybe also consider the RE version is £64. I am not sure of the differences between the versions though other than one needs a Reason environment to run.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Wouldn't count on it for Black Friday: https://twitter.com/audiorealism/status ... 3210413056

But they did X-Mas Sales in the past: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&p=7616527&h ... m#p7616527

Insanelysane wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:10 am Guys I just posted Best Service's Halloween coupon for 20 euro off anything 99 euro or more in cart - worked like a charm, just upgraded my 'on the list' Best Service The Orchestra Complete 2 upgrade, so $79. Very happy as dont believe it'll drop much more (if at all) for Black Friday, now I can heave a sigh of relief its done :)

Code is Wow20 and can be used multiple times for different orders, apparently. Will find out soon enough as I'm tempted to take advantage of this discount as Best Service gives back Best Coin too.
Thank you for the reminder. Grabbed the VSL Big Bang FX strings on intro sale with the coupon code. :tu:
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

So this Musicradar filesilo pack isn't worth downloading if you've already got a CM subscription and have downloaded the plugs from there ?

Digivolt wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:13 pm So this Musicradar filesilo pack isn't worth downloading if you've already got a CM subscription and have downloaded the plugs from there ?

No. It contains the contents below. Sounds not downloaded. CM 287 contents. Differs from the content below..
FX
FX.jpg
Instruments
VSTi.jpg
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

No Soundtoys Halloween sale?

HcDoom wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:42 pm No Soundtoys Halloween sale?
Like many I imagine they'll be keeping their powder dry for Black Friday deals

Incidentally I bought the Soundtoys bundle in the last BF sale and think I'm right in saying they haven't released anything new in the interim. I'm on PC, but maybe there were some Mac updates for compatibility purposes?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:45 pm Incidentally I bought the Soundtoys bundle in the last BF sale and think I'm right in saying they haven't released anything new in the interim.
One way or the other, Soundtoys is actually helping our wallet.

Soundtoys do their BF sale pretty late IIRC - like December. Although they had at least two very good sales this year.

Let's hope they do the student discount again. It was $99 last year! I got some of the $9 dollar ones stupidly enough but for $99 it's an instabuy :) (although my wallet doesn't back me)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”