PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

The only reason they came up with the ( imho pretty dumb ) reaktor 5 comparison is because of the karplus strong synthesis (tuned delay line ) that is heard through the demos .
To above poster : you can make anything in reaktor if you're willing to learn dsp + reaktor core language , for karplus strong stuff check steampipe ( simple delay line but still relevant). , for modal synthesis stuff check out reaktor Prism or my esnemble modal 32/64 ( in the user library )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gunnar wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:15 pm
Touch The Universe wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:35 pm eta?
the only info we have is "soon"

but i think soon means the beta for the backers...
I'm pretty sure the beta is already out to the backers. Otherwise how are non employees making demos that are such smash hits on KVR?

machinesworking wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:19 am

I'm pretty sure the beta is already out to the backers. Otherwise how are non employees making demos that are such smash hits on KVR?
I'm a backer and I haven't received it.
A well-behaved signature.

Its in the "Sound design" stage at the moment, I tried to get in on the action but didnt make the cut. Backers are still to receive the beta and when we do we will be under some sort of NDA until its released.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

machinesworking wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:19 am

I am backer #1 and i dont share Power.

The Demo comes from somebody doing alpha testing and doing the presets.

News Sounds ... New territorities.... New unseen landscapes.... Stepping into the dark

same spiel :hihi:

Yeah it's all good

Noumena wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:27 am Image
Great movie :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

i have been playing with the beta since 25 minutes.

its a tool for expressive sounds and i love it.

excited

gunnar wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:25 pm i have been playing with the beta since 25 minutes.

its a tool for expressive sounds and i love it.

excited
Agreed, it was worth the wait and sounds great. It almost seems like an evolution of Absynth. A semi-evolution, if you will. :D My only complaint on that front is that there don't appear to be multi-stage envelopes anymore (only ADSR) and you also seem to be limited to 5 of them.
Last edited by JerGoertz on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

i feel the same direction.

its a sound evolution of absynth.... so cool.

Interesting design. It does remind me of Absynth how there are distinct coarse and fine adjustments for all the sliders depending on where you grab it. And it even works on touch screens. Much better than the little diamond thingies in Absynth for different rates of adjustment! Does use a bit of cpu, but sounds quite nice.

Return to “Instruments”