Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Modo Bass from parlopower, who made for a quick, easy. seamless transaction. Buy with confidence from this seller! Thank you!!

Sold IK MODO Bass to wiscoexpat. Nice, friendly buyer, immediate payment, fast communication, anytime again!

purchased Electronic EZX from WindMonk,
smooth transaction, a reliable and friendly seller

SeePlusPlus wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:58 pm purchased Electronic EZX from WindMonk,
smooth transaction, a reliable and friendly seller
Everything went smooth and easy. Great buyer. Recommend!

Just bought Fxpansion Strobe 2 from dangayle. Smooth transaction. Recommended seller!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:42 am Just bought Fxpansion Strobe 2 from dangayle. Smooth transaction. Recommended seller!
Quick payment, no problems. Thank you wangeroge

Thanks Hrmonik for Aquarius Earth, great seller!
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/Take 5/ASM Hydrasynth
Korg Prologue16\Behringer DM12D/Pro-800/Meris Pedals

Sold NI Expansion Aquarius Earth to trusampler Fast payment! Amazing Buyer!! :tu:

Bought PSP E27 from fcamp, a very nice and responsive guy. Fast and smooth, thanks again.

ariston wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:32 pm Bought PSP E27 from fcamp, a very nice and responsive guy. Fast and smooth, thanks again.
Yes, sold E27 to ariston. Fast payment, patient guy, I would deal with him again with no doubt. Thanks also to PSP for the smooth transfer.

Songwriter101 bought NI Arkhis from me. Very quick and pain free transaction. Recommended.

Very smooth transaction with cb8rwh. Bought NI Arkhis from him. Recommended! :tu:
First and foremost: We need great songs (again)

Bought Battery 4 from donco. Great deal and smooth transaction.
First and foremost: We need great songs (again)

scaremony bought XLN XO from me. Very quick and painless process. Recommended.

Sold Isotonik Studios Samsara to ir99 and he paid quick and was very patient during the transfer, highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”