FM Anthem for Hive : FM/PD uhm wavetables & presets

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I'm thrilled to announce that we've released FM Anthem for Hive -- A preset library featuring custom FM/PD wavetables.

🌎https://plugmon.jp/product/hive-fm-anthem/

📺Trailer Video
Just listen to the sounds! And you'll be in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfi2Rpw3MRA

🗂Contents

#100 Custom wavetables
Powered by UHM, FM/PD synthesis is recreated within a wavetable, from algorithm level.

・32 "DX" style 6-OP FM wavetables
↪︎Typical 80s sound -- Pseudo acoustic sounds and some brass, strings, bass.

・36 "CZ" style phase distortion synthesis
↪︎8 basic waves & 28 combined waveforms, fully reproduced.

・16 "OPL" sounds
↪︎Another unique FM sound, in Hi-Fi & modern sense.

・16 Massive Expansion
↪︎Growling / formant / wobble / hard sync / bit crushed waveform suitable for modern electronic music.

#161 Presets
・All presets use custom wavetables explained above.
・All presets are tagged, mod wheel and Aftertouch assigned.

-----------
These wavetables could vastly expand the possibility of sound making in Hive! 8)
50% OFF sale for limited time.

Have fun~~~~~~~
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Houston we have a problem :)
So I saw this, saw it was 50% off and say NICE. no brainer.
Bought it.
I think you are designing the new Hive GUI and may have used that version.

Alas
We don't have that version.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

No, I think Plugmon has been using the latest version of Hive which is probably connected to this delayed mysteriously secret musical project. I am not sure if new features where used but presets are loading. Interesting approach and nice wavetables.

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:35 pm Houston we have a problem :)
So I saw this, saw it was 50% off and say NICE. no brainer.
Bought it.
I think you are designing the new Hive GUI and may have used that version.

Alas
We don't have that version.

rsp
ooooooooh :cry:
Yes, That's exactly so. This is nightmare. I'll fix it very soon. Must be done in a day. Thanks!!

Cepheus wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:35 pm No, I think Plugmon has been using the latest version of Hive which is probably connected to this delayed mysteriously secret musical project. I am not sure if new features where used but presets are loading. Interesting approach and nice wavetables.
Well Urs already confessed that he is indeed doing the new Hive 2.1 skin.
rsp
sound sculptist

It's fixed now (v1.0.1) and I directly sent the new version to each customer. Let me know if you haven't received one.

No beta feature is used in this package, so now it should work fine for all the users.

Great. I got it, downloading it now.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

And yes these are fine and 'beautiful' :)

And they take me back to the 80s first at Sam Ash and Manny's, then on so many live gigs when all they give me to play was the DX7 or a really close friend who had a CZ 101 then a CZ 1000...

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

What are the 1,2,3 and 4 suffixes after the BA, KY etc.
I at first wondered if 1 was DX, 2 CZ, 3 OPL etc, but I am on detecting such a pattern.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:31 am What are the 1,2,3 and 4 suffixes after the BA, KY etc.
I at first wondered if 1 was DX, 2 CZ, 3 OPL etc, but I am on detecting such a pattern.
thanks
rsp
It's described here:
https://plugmon.jp/product/hive-fm-anthem/#details

Numbers are sub-categorization which roughly divide the sounds by their colors:
  • 1: Soft, gentle, closed filter.
  • 2: Warm, fat, semi-open filter.
  • 3: Bright, noisy, open filter.
  • 4: Tricky sounds like wobbling or inharmonic ones, or pseudo-real instruments.
This helps you find the sound you want!

Ahh.. Got it. thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Teaser sounds lush : super interested by the wavetables (yummy CZ ones !), will certainly grab it. When does the intro price ends ?
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

This! Wow. :D

nilhartman wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:11 am Teaser sounds lush : super interested by the wavetables (yummy CZ ones !), will certainly grab it. When does the intro price ends ?
I'm planning it to last about 2 weeks, though it depends on how well it sells (The faster it's sold, the earlier the sale will end).

Bought it yesterday and finally got some time to explore it a bit.

Excellent product! Lots of presets ready to go and bring the 80s and 90s back.

The Serum-compatible WAVs will work in many other synths. The UHM scripts are well-crafted and the comments make it easy to comprehend and learn from. With the UHMs, one can change the WAV output parameters to use the wavetables in many more synths (e.g., with fewer frames than 256). If the frame needs to be different from 2048 samples you'll need to resample it or use a spectral wavetable importer. Fortunately, there are tools to convert this for my Micromonsta which I'll be doing this weekend.

DX7 Solid/Lately Bass sounds great but then I saw the DX7 Harpsichord and had to bang this out (Hive with Echoboy + VintageVerb):

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=007 ... 0851491462

Return to “u-he”