GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

Xryz wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:26 am I am trying your Granulizer 2 and loving it. What is the road map for it? are you considering MPE support and modulation of parameters by lfo and CC learn?

great product, loved the interface!!
Hello Xryz
We are happy to hear that!
We have already started working on GRANULIZER 3 which will be a major upgrade. Features will include the addition of more oscillators (granular oscs too), MPE support, Envelopes, LFOs and modulation, resizable UI, support for mobile platforms and more!
Cheers!

ztrauq wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 am
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:48 pm
mcbpete wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 am
BeeDog wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:58 am Good update! Will you add the possibily to unauthorize computers through the Account section of the website directly?
Yes that'd be great - Just finished migrating systems so had to download the new version on my old system just so I could unauthorize it.
Thanks for the feedback! Now, doing it through the website directly is not an option, because the deauthorization happens on the machine that is running the plugin. And the good thing is, that even if the machine is offline, a deauthorization file is created on your desktop that you can actually send us and the website handles the server side.
What happens if your machine goes entirely, and you can't run the deauthorization at all? Had a machine that went out a while back (motherboard fried) and permanently lost some soft-iLok authorizations. Might be worth considering an option for people who get stuck in that situation...
BeeDog, these cases can be resolved through our support. Users can always reach out to us to help them with issues like this.
Cheers!

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:54 am
ztrauq wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 am
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:48 pm
mcbpete wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 am
BeeDog wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:58 am Good update! Will you add the possibily to unauthorize computers through the Account section of the website directly?
Yes that'd be great - Just finished migrating systems so had to download the new version on my old system just so I could unauthorize it.
Thanks for the feedback! Now, doing it through the website directly is not an option, because the deauthorization happens on the machine that is running the plugin. And the good thing is, that even if the machine is offline, a deauthorization file is created on your desktop that you can actually send us and the website handles the server side.
What happens if your machine goes entirely, and you can't run the deauthorization at all? Had a machine that went out a while back (motherboard fried) and permanently lost some soft-iLok authorizations. Might be worth considering an option for people who get stuck in that situation...
ztrauq, these cases can be resolved through our support. Users can always reach out to us to help them with issues like this.
Cheers!

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:48 am
Xryz wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:26 am I am trying your Granulizer 2 and loving it. What is the road map for it? are you considering MPE support and modulation of parameters by lfo and CC learn?

Hello Xryz
We have already started working on GRANULIZER 3 which will be a major upgrade. Features will include the addition of more oscillators (granular oscs too), MPE support, Envelopes, LFOs and modulation, resizable UI, support for mobile platforms and more!
Cheers!
:hail:

New free preset package for GRANULIZER 2! Grab it while it's hot people! :party:

cities at dawn - groom in vineyards@2x.jpg

More info here: https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... 2-package/

You can download it directly from within the packages section of GRANULIZER 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And don't forget the velvet diffusion delay and the unusual integrated effects as well like the wrap and the frequency shifter fx. Quite a unique granular beast here, very underrated imo.

Looking forward to V3!

Neon Breath wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:28 pm

And don't forget the velvet diffusion delay and the unusual integrated effects as well like the wrap and the frequency shifter fx. Quite a unique granular beast here, very underrated imo.
Absolutely! Purchasing it already and looking forward for v3! :clap:

This goes to GRANULIZER 2 Linux users:

https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... x-release/

Hello All,
Today we updated INSTINCT to v.1.0.1 adding Linux support amongst others.
More here: https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... -released/

You can also follow the INSTINCT thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=527408
Cheers!

They've announced their upcoming BF sale which includes a 80% discount on Granulizer 2. Is this typical? Or an indication that Granulizer 3 is on the way and they are getting some last orders out of 2?

chrisstiles wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:17 am They've announced their upcoming BF sale which includes a 80% discount on Granulizer 2. Is this typical? Or an indication that Granulizer 3 is on the way and they are getting some last orders out of 2?
the announcement i do not see? is it via e-mail? not an account i have.

EDIT: i see it on the frontpage. registered already, waiting for the confirmation e-mail.

and what will be the update price for granulizer 3?
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:48 am
Hello Xryz
Cheers!
those additions are great, MPE! granular oscs!

$16 for Granulizer 2
W00t
Amazon: why not use an alternative

chrisstiles wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:17 am They've announced their upcoming BF sale which includes a 80% discount on Granulizer 2. Is this typical? Or an indication that Granulizer 3 is on the way and they are getting some last orders out of 2?
We did the reverse last year, 80% for INSTINCT and 60% for GRANULIZER 2.

We thought since we're living in weird times to give the opportunity to experience GRANULIZER 2 as well, since at least here in Europe we're all stuck home.

GRANULIZER 3 is still a long way off. But as all our GRANULIZER 1 users can attest that we didn't leave anyone behind. We had a 99% conversion.

Even when GRANULIZER 3 comes out, we will put a nice upgrade discount as we did for 1 -> 2. And continue to support GRANULIZER 2 for quite some time.

I like how you're thinking though :hihi:

So everyone who hasn't jumped on the Inertia bandwagon, make sure you do, we're only running the offer for a couple of days.

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:26 am
We did the reverse last year, 80% for INSTINCT and 60% for GRANULIZER 2.

We thought since we're living in weird times to give the opportunity to experience GRANULIZER 2 as well, since at least here in Europe we're all stuck home.

GRANULIZER 3 is still a long way off. But as all our GRANULIZER 1 users can attest that we didn't leave anyone behind. We had a 99% conversion.

Even when GRANULIZER 3 comes out, we will put a nice upgrade discount as we did for 1 -> 2. And continue to support GRANULIZER 2 for quite some time.

I like how you're thinking though :hihi:

So everyone who hasn't jumped on the Inertia bandwagon, make sure you do, we're only running the offer for a couple of days.
great deal, will certainly buy it, didn't expect to buy something at BF (except melda). but this is great (into granular, via the nice work of rolf kasten).

is it normal by the way, that a confirmation e-mail takes sometime? for registering (looked at spam of course).

nice! granulizer2 is already a great granular beast (and i have more, very different), granulizer 3 will crush (....)...

Return to “Instruments”