Eventide H9 Plugin Series Bundle - Free for H9 Max Owners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
H9 Plug-in Series Bundle

https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all

Eventide just made me a very happy person, I get all the H9 algos they made into plugins, for free. 🙂 I came so close to buying quite a few of them, glad I didn't now!

"H9 Plug-In Series Bundle is free for registered H9 Max owners through the end of 2020".

I don't know if I have to get a h9 or the bundle i think for 300 it is a very good deal but maybe I should wait for a sale in srping/summer.

Also... damn iLok.
dedication to flying

I'm quite unhappy with their offer to upgrade for 149$ because I already bought Anthology XI and all but two H9 plugins. That price is annoying for a loyal customer who misses only CrushStation and Rotary. In former times they offered upgrades for 1$...

martinjuenke wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:36 pm I'm quite unhappy with their offer to upgrade for 149$ because I already bought Anthology XI and all but two H9 plugins. That price is annoying for a loyal customer who misses only CrushStation and Rotary. In former times they offered upgrades for 1$...
Totally agree. It seems Anthology owners get offered the $149 crossgrade price, regardless of how many H9 plugins they own. Meaning, unless you don't own more than 4 of the H9 plugins, it likely means it's actually cheaper to buy the individual plugins on sale.

However.. If you go back and try pressing "buy" again, it seems to eventually switch to seeing the H9 licenses, and it then offers you an upgrade price based on the number of H9 plugins you own, rather than your Anthology license. This upgrade price should be cheaper for you due to the number of H9 plugins you have (Under $100, let us know.. that's if you manage to get the cart to see the h9 licenses instead!).

Also, it seems like it's one or the other (Upgrade from h9's or Anthology crossgrade). No stacking of the discount. It's not a particularly fantastic offer I have to say. Will also make people reluctant to buy Eventide stuff in future.. no point if you're going to get better deal when a bundle comes along.. :neutral:

martinjuenke wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:36 pm I'm quite unhappy with their offer to upgrade for 149$ because I already bought Anthology XI and all but two H9 plugins. That price is annoying for a loyal customer who misses only CrushStation and Rotary. In former times they offered upgrades for 1$...
Same situation. Need 2 plugins and got the $149 upgrade price.

With the 60% discount buying 2 or more plugins. It is cheaper to buy the plugins. It end up being $79 to buy both plugins I need.

Showed 149 in my account this morning. Shows 0 (zero) now till I click on buy when it shows 299! It’s a mess.

Interesting.
Anthology XI owner - offered discount of $30, so $269? Not sure where $149 is coming from. I’ve sought out some clarification from their support.
I'm not happy...

I had everything but one and ended up paying $29 after it had originally shown $149. They have a history of adding more complex upgrade options a tad too late. With Eventide it always pays to wait and/or ask.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

In my case, it was showing $149 earlier and now it is showing $229. However, when I click on the buy button, it goes back to $149 on the checkout page.

Very confused right now.

After clicking the Buy button once again my price is now 49$ for two missing plugins. A kind of logic arises...

heh, yeah Eventide does that, which is why I didn't buy any of them. Eventually you'll get to the
fool me once point with them as well. Personally tho, I'm not really interested in the bundle.
I'm good with the anthology :)

Had Anthology XI, and all but two of the H9 plugins, got the H9 bundle for $29. No fussing, straight from the upgrade link in the promo email...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:10 pm Had Anthology XI, and all but two of the H9 plugins, got the H9 bundle for $29. No fussing, straight from the upgrade link in the promo email...
Nice! Maybe they are getting better. My only problem with their upgrade policy was all the dupes I have in my Ilok account that would cost me $25 to even give away. Plugins that I essentially paid for
twice. :shrug:

*Of course, those upgrades were still a helluva deal that I would buy again.

I got $149 in my cart as well. I already have Anthology XI plus some of the H9 plugins (UltraTap, Mangled Verb, Spring) Just not feeling it for that price. Usually Eventide plugs are an insta-buy for me, especially with their upgrade pricing. But I got like 6 duplicate licenses now because of bundles as such. Already have 4 analog channels on send to an H8000, and that sounds better than the H9 plugins. Crystals H9 plugin doesn't sound nearly as good as it does on their higher end hardware either. Guess I'll wait for next year's Black Friday special and see what that gives.
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

Anthology XI owner too with two H9s (came with that bundle upgrade). I get $229 on the page and $149 at checkout. As I own many of them on IOS I settled for just completing the set very cheaply there. I have other options on my computers.

Return to “Effects”