Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The XO and RC-20 prices are through the roof. I just bought it 2 weeks ago here on the forum for about the regular sale price...

Also about the thomann software download, you'd really need to make a fake profile since I buy there a bunch I think its too risky. Although Inifinistrip for 40 is an instantbuy.

Does anyone know the cheapest thing to buy at Plugin Boutique to get one of the freebies? Thanks.

Some of the air instruments are about 5 bucks.

kevinsparks wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:56 pmSo which country gets it for 33.62€?
Norway, for one.

gExpectations wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:35 pm Some of the air instruments are about 5 bucks.
I saw a bundle for $10 with hybrid, riser, and vacuum or something, but I cant seem to find it anymore. Now it's some other bundle with hybrid. Does anyone know where the previous went or if it's still alive?

telecharge wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Dang, that's the best price I've seen on XO. Thanks, Vleker.

Can any resellers match this? I'd rather give my money to Uncle E, Koby, et al.
That must be Euros, since the USD price on that site is $89.97, unless I'm missing something.

Nope, it was $62.98 USD up until a short while ago. I was debating and missed it! :cry: :dog:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Chapelle wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:55 am 1% off Freakshow Industries at PluginBoutique:
https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=7367

Sorry, I know it's not a real bargain. But I think it is hilarious.
LOL, those guys are a total... I'm not sure how to put it... freak show? :-P

I thought it might be a price mistake, and I still didn’t pull the trigger. I don’t much care for ADSR, and I’m more interested in Synonym anyway.

FWIW, you can find XO at resellers for around $75 USD, so only a $12 difference.

telecharge wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:36 am FWIW, you can find XO at resellers for around $75 USD, so only a $12 difference.
I’ve only seen the Lite version at that price...
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:51 am
telecharge wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:36 am FWIW, you can find XO at resellers for around $75 USD, so only a $12 difference.
I’ve only seen the Lite version at that price...
Check JRR Shop and use the coupon code “group”.

Also, Atlas is on sale for $49 USD - https://www.algonaut.tech/shop/atlas/

If anyone wants a $25 PA voucher (min. cart $32), PM me. It will expire in a few hours from now.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

3ptguitarist wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:37 am
gExpectations wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:35 pm Some of the air instruments are about 5 bucks.
I saw a bundle for $10 with hybrid, riser, and vacuum or something, but I cant seem to find it anymore. Now it's some other bundle with hybrid. Does anyone know where the previous went or if it's still alive?
That'll be the direct email from Air

3ptguitarist wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:37 am

Here's the original post:

A new Air Expansion Pack 3 Bundle is showing up today,
containing Velvet, Mini Grand and Hybrid 3 all for... ready? $9.99 .
Through December 6th.
http://everyplugin.com/expansion-pack-3.html
Last edited by everyPlugin.com on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Round 1/3 "For the alliance!"
You know the game. Any plugin. 29.99. Code: BFD1-2999 :party:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”