Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Relab Sonsig REV A and Liquidsonics Seventh Heaven look like some of the better reverb deals this BF. Well apart from Exponential Audio and Acon.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:14 am Izotope Neutron 3 standard crossgrade $42 at JRR in cart. Lowest I can remember?? Anyone know of a better offer/upgrade path? I am Considering Ozone at some point.
This is the lowest it's been, and you're crossgrading from a free product. Strange promotion, but a solid deal.

If you're interested in getting both Ozone and Neutron, the only thing that might be a better overall value would be a crossgrade to a bundle (assuming you have qualifying iZotope/Exponential Audio software). The Tonal Balance bundle crossgrade is a good example. Otherwise, I would jump on this.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:22 am
Omkar wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:17 am Thanks Eric, do you have a retailer schedule for BF sale?
I need a financial wiggle room crossing Nov/Dec.
By Friday:
iZotope (80% off launching tonight), FabFilter
Is FabFilter going to offer much more of a discount than they have at present? (Which seems to be a lot less generous than they have in the past).

re.mark wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:57 am Spitfire Audio's Black Weekend sale is live. Up to 40% off individual libraries & 80% off collections.
https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/
Their Black Weekend special "The Ton" (3 libraries for £100) is superb this year. I kind of don't want to mention it as this is my go-to favourite weapon but Orchestral Swarm is included (RRP £199) so to get that + 2 other libraries for £100 is insane.
https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/the-ton/
On my behalf, I’m disappointed to the Spitfire products on sales. Last year I mistakenly purchased one of their so called spin-off products, not that cheap (Kepler), and never have used it. Its simply not that great product, especially the UI sucks.
(I have given them feedback).

Spitfire Audio’s product policy seems to be, that they have some great products (e.g. Chamber Strings/Pro), and then several not that great ones, which I call spin-offs). They even used to create free products of the
”left-offs”.

The really great products, such as the Chamber-serie or the Symphony Orchestra cost 500–1500 euros, even in sales.

The lesson: don’t imagine, you can get anything really great in cheap price, even on BF, only because the same developer has some really great flagship products.
Last edited by Harry_HH on Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

‘The Ton’ this year doesn’t interest me. Which is good as I’ve not got much spare cash for BF as it stands.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

@TS
https://www.timespace.com/collections/t ... -ascending
Toontrack EZX - Americana $19.00
Toontrack EZX - Funkmasters $19.00
Toontrack EZX - Randy Staub Rock Solid $19.00

UVI 30% off Store wide.
https://www.uvi.net/store

What's the general opinion on Toontrack EZdrummer 2?

It's $79 right now and the song creator part looks interesting to me. I do have all the NI drummer collection and Battery 4 by the way, so not much concerned about the EZD drum content/samples.

cprompt wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:44 am
Insanelysane wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:46 pm I did a similar thing, just scored Z Tone Boost which is heavily discounted then using Jam points on top, best thing is its free shipping (Im in Australia) AND will get Amplitube 5 SE which I was eyeing, that'll register when its released by end of the year!
Yeah, I'm eyeing up the Z Tone as well, which is the same price as Amplitube 5 SE which you get free with it. Plus my festering jampoints might finally come in handy! Question is, does a decent DI box make much of a difference when hitting an audio interface?
Is it confirmed that you only get 5 SE? According to the description, full AmpliTube 4 is included. Wouldn‘t that register as full v5 after release?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

chrisstiles wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:00 pm
Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:22 am
Omkar wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:17 am Thanks Eric, do you have a retailer schedule for BF sale?
I need a financial wiggle room crossing Nov/Dec.
By Friday:
iZotope (80% off launching tonight), FabFilter
Is FabFilter going to offer much more of a discount than they have at present? (Which seems to be a lot less generous than they have in the past).
Don't think so..... :shrug:

Seems to be the usual 25% there offering

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:45 pm What's the general opinion on Toontrack EZdrummer 2?

It's $79 right now and the song creator part looks interesting to me. I do have all the NI drummer collection and Battery 4 by the way, so not much concerned about the EZD drum content/samples.
I think it's excellent. I'd say, though, that if you're not interested in the EZX packs, you'd miss out on its main strength, which is the grooves and mix-presets those come with. Buying it and only using the stock sounds would be perhaps not worth it. That said, I do think it sounds better than Studio Drummer, and is much easier to find what you want than Battery. I'm very happy with it, and I've bought a few EZXs that I like a lot (a country one, edit: rock solid, a jazz one, and action that was just on sale)

I got it for $75 back in 2018, I don't think the price has been this low since.
Last edited by soundbylaura on Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:49 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:45 pm What's the general opinion on Toontrack EZdrummer 2?

I think it's excellent. I'd say, though, that if you're not interested in the EZX packs, you'd miss out on its main strength, which is the grooves and mix-presets those come with. Buying it and only using the stock sounds would be perhaps not worth it. That said, I do think it sounds better than Studio Drummer, and is much easier to find what you want than Battery. I'm very happy with it, and I've bought a few EZXs that I like a lot (a country one, big room rock, a jazz one, and action that was just on sale)

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much. :tu:

I'd like to get some EZX packs, but it suddenly starts becoming an expensive affair. It's their strategy after all. :) I might settle for EZD now, but I will go through all demos of the EZX packs before ordering it so that I know the cost I am looking at - now or in future. Hopefully the packs will be discounted more often than not. I see 3 packs on sale on T+S and one of them sounds good to my taste.

While I scan through them, I'd appreciate if anyone wants to share their EZX pack recommendations for alternative/indie/electronica/pop stuff.

telecharge wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:54 am
SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:14 am Izotope Neutron 3 standard crossgrade $42 at JRR in cart. Lowest I can remember?? Anyone know of a better offer/upgrade path? I am Considering Ozone at some point.
This is the lowest it's been, and you're crossgrading from a free product. Strange promotion, but a solid deal.

If you're interested in getting both Ozone and Neutron, the only thing that might be a better overall value would be a crossgrade to a bundle (assuming you have qualifying iZotope/Exponential Audio software). The Tonal Balance bundle crossgrade is a good example. Otherwise, I would jump on this.
Damn! Not available in my country. Izotope got wise to the exchange rate/tax think. I'll have to pay £42 on a Euroean site vs £32 on JRR. Sign of the times with plugin prices being what they are that £10 makes me think twice. :?

Cherry Audio Synth Stack bundle $30 for current Voltage Modular owners on CA site. Gets you DC0-106 and CA2600 for $15 each. Glad I didn't pick these up before. Crazy times!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:02 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:49 pm

I think it's excellent. I'd say, though, that if you're not interested in the EZX packs, you'd miss out on its main strength, which is the grooves and mix-presets those come with. Buying it and only using the stock sounds would be perhaps not worth it. That said, I do think it sounds better than Studio Drummer, and is much easier to find what you want than Battery. I'm very happy with it, and I've bought a few EZXs that I like a lot (a country one, big room rock, a jazz one, and action that was just on sale)

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much. :tu:

I'd like to get some EZX packs, but it suddenly starts becoming an expensive affair. It's their strategy after all. :) I might settle for EZD now, but I will go through all demos of the EZX packs before ordering it so that I know the cost I am looking at - now or in future. Hopefully the packs will be discounted more often than not. I see 3 packs on sale on T+S and one of them sounds good to my taste.

While I scan through them, I'd appreciate if anyone wants to share their EZX pack recommendations for alternative/indie/electronica/pop stuff.
I've been using Toontrack EZdrummer for years. Can't live without it. Absolutely love it.
Personally I'm into rock and metal. My favourite EZX would be Rock Solid. Sounds phenomenal. Plus I also have Metal Machine and Made of Metal. I also had Nashville and Southern Soul (I regret selling both) they are both excellent.
Rock Solid would easily work for alternative rock and indie.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”