VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Seventh Heaven Seventh Heaven Professional

Tendou wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:36 am
adl wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:28 pm
Tendou wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:39 pm
yellowmix wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:50 pm It's meant to give spatial positioning and presence and sit in the mix (which it does spectacularly), so it's got plenty of usage in techno. There are many elements that could use the subtly, or as the first reverb in a serial chain for glueing. It's not "realistic" (i.e., like an IR for a real space with all their flaws), it's got modulation, but it's not obstructive, which makes it sound more natural and a lot more pleasing.

It also has plate reverbs that are inherently unnatural, but we're used to hearing them after over half a century of use. The Vocal Shimmer in Plates2 is one of my favorites. And of course nonlinear algorithms aren't realistic either and the ones here sound great.

If you want to hear what it's like look up demos of the Bricasti M7 itself, the plugin is spot on: https://www.google.com/search?q=Bricasti+M7+demo
Thank you for detailed answer. I know its a bit of a stupid question but why Im asking is that the demos I listened (and you posted) support more or less only classic drums and music in style of bands which is absolutely not my genre! 😅
I use a reverb a) to make synth&sounds huge and b) a room reverb for drums to glue/put them into space. I was actually using pro-R for this with good success. ofc sometimes I use it on a vocal snippet or for sound design where I got Valhalla Vintage.

Im looking to upgrade my reverb game and Im actually wondering if Seventh Heaven can give me smth the others cant or if its actually an upgrade for me in this genre.

I used toraverb and soundtoys little plate but they didnt sound good to my ears. (valhalla actually did sound only good to me for sound design not on a return for above mentioned reasons, however I was thinking about its plate reverb to bring some vox or drums to the front but I get SHP I dont have money left for it 🙈)
On this one it´s a synth bass at least. Sounds pretty good imho:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaHVLJ12zqw
sounds definitly good but doesnt fully convince me :S
Not sure what your after, but you can try Audiodamage EOS Reverb for super over the top reverb wall:
https://www.audiodamage.com/products/ad034-eos-2
Last edited by adl on Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

good idea, gonna try that!

Tendou wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:35 pm good idea, gonna try that!
EOS reverb code was done by Sean Costello of Valhalla. Also check out Relab SonsigA (it goes on sale for $99). And the free Valhalla Supermassive.

Seventh Heaven is definitely bombastic and lush - like crazy. Very effected sound. Worth a try if that's what you're after. Rooms is also worth a try as it's slightly less effected and possibly more flexible.

Lexicon PCM plugins are not supported anymore, but if you can get them for free or super-cheap they'd maybe be worth trying. Risky to pay anything, though, since there's no updates or bug fixes coming. The alternatives here are EA R4 and Relab LX480 (and Super Audio Cart HD or something like that).

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:45 pm
Tendou wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:35 pm good idea, gonna try that!
EOS reverb code was done by Sean Costello of Valhalla. Also check out Relab SonsigA (it goes on sale for $99). And the free Valhalla Supermassive.

Seventh Heaven is definitely bombastic and lush - like crazy. Very effected sound. Worth a try if that's what you're after. Rooms is also worth a try as it's slightly less effected and possibly more flexible.

Lexicon PCM plugins are not supported anymore, but if you can get them for free or super-cheap they'd maybe be worth trying. Risky to pay anything, though, since there's no updates or bug fixes coming. The alternatives here are EA R4 and Relab LX480 (and Super Audio Cart HD or something like that).
interesting, but how to get lexicons pcm for free?! 🙈 I looked into R4 but didnt find anything. How do you think they will do for warehouse techno? how does it compare to LHP?

OMG just got liquidsonics seventh heaven. fantastic.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:41 am OMG just got liquidsonics seventh heaven. fantastic.
You're in seventh heaven now ?
More BPM please

:)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Good news. New update for LiquidSonics plugins bring ilok machine activation to Seventh Heaven. Finally. F***g finally.

I so wish this thing went Mac M1 native too. Sigh... maybe some day.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:21 pm I so wish this thing went Mac M1 native too. Sigh... maybe some day.
It will, when Pace update their SDKs for Apple Silicon support it will release a lot of us that are not able to complete our ports but are otherwise fundamentally ready to go to beta / market with the updates (which in my case were all basically at the point where I could have put them out for beta within 2 weeks of the DTKs arriving last year were it not for lack of the licensing element, so it's pretty frustrating for many of us devs too). Rosetta is pretty good, but I know it's no substitute. I'd love to share meaningful timelines but of course that's under an NDA lock and perhaps subject to change anyway. They're working hard on it though, not a minor change for them. Thanks for your patience here and on the machine activations which I know has been a real pain for a lot of you.

I am especially very grateful for that. I bought PACE for Seventh Heaven only (I have about 80 plugins on my iLock account). Now, I can put it on the shelf and do not occupy the port.
liquidsonics wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:39 pm Thanks for your patience here and on the machine activations which I know has been a real pain for a lot of you.

Return to “Effects”