Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATS wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:11 am I am very underwhelmed by the "deals" this year.
I bagged some pretty sweet deals on the stuff I really needed (izotope upgrades, Spitfire libraries, Plugin Alliance FX, ...) - can't complain.

ATS wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:11 am I am very underwhelmed by the "deals" this year.
My wallet talks otherwise... :o

kavin2134 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:57 am Anyone have any code for the samples from mars complete?? im really drained from the BF sales
Use SNACKS

$34 for the full collection?! Mind blowing. I bought it for $44 earlier and I thought it would be the best price.

Me too, a bit. I thought about an Ethera, but there have been better deals in the past, so no. I'm still thinking about Izotope Tonal Balance Stuff and an upgrade path. But do I need it? Probably not.
I didn't buy anything so far.
I think, I'm just saturated to the point of total analog warmth in my overcrowded plugin folder. Just need to start Project Chaos or something.

Does Sonnox Inflator V3 require a USB hardware key? If it does I'm going to pass this one up.

What are the really good deals? The deals section is useless because it lists everything even if it's not a great deal. What are like 3 or 4 deals that are truly insanely good?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

🦉 Reference 4 Studio Edition with Mic €179.00 + €9 shipping

https://store.sonarworks.com/products/r ... n-with-mic

normanaj wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:25 am Does Sonnox Inflator V3 require a USB hardware key? If it does I'm going to pass this one up.
The current version doesn't require hardware iLok. Can be cloud-activated.

ATS wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:27 am What are the really good deals? The deals section is useless because it lists everything even if it's not a great deal. What are like 3 or 4 deals that are truly insanely good?
Everyone will tell you something different. IMO, "insanely good" is a deal if a product reaches its lowest price. This in mind, i would agree that there are no "insanely good" deals now, only the "to be expected" ones. If your plugin folder isn't full of everything, you will find some good stuff. A deal that surprised me is the Acon Mastering Suite at $39, that i will pick up for sure.
Otherwise there are fine deals on Phase Plant, Soothe, Dune 3 and some more...

andi75 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:38 am
ATS wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:27 am What are the really good deals? The deals section is useless because it lists everything even if it's not a great deal. What are like 3 or 4 deals that are truly insanely good?
Everyone will tell you something different. IMO, "insanely good" is a deal if a product reaches its lowest price. This in mind, i would agree that there are no "insanely good" deals now, only the "to be expected" ones. If your plugin folder isn't full of everything, you will find some good stuff. A deal that surprised me is the Acon Mastering Suite at $39, that i will pick up for sure.
Otherwise there are fine deals on Phase Plant, Soothe, Dune 3 and some more...

Can confirm.
At JRR with code FORUM you get it for $34,71 at the moment.
And this is for sure a "really good deal"... No, it's an insane deal because this suite is worth every cent!

I need some advice on deals for Neutron and Ozone. I play guitar and make backing tracks with EZKeys/EZBass/EZDrummer. I then use Ozone & Neutron (Elements) to mix and master.

I can get Neutron Standard for $49 at JRRShop right now. Or Neutron Advanced for $149. I feel that Advanced is perhaps too much for my needs so Standard is probably fine.

Are there similar offers for Ozone anywhere? Or any "packs" with Ozone & Neutron combined without having to go for the entire suite?
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

kovacs wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:59 am I need some advice on deals for Neutron and Ozone. I play guitar and make backing tracks with EZKeys/EZBass/EZDrummer. I then use Ozone & Neutron (Elements) to mix and master.

I can get Neutron Standard for $49 at JRRShop right now. Or Neutron Advanced for $149. I feel that Advanced is perhaps too much for my needs so Standard is probably fine.

Are there similar offers for Ozone anywhere? Or any "packs" with Ozone & Neutron combined without having to go for the entire suite?
The $200 tonal balance bundle is a great deal.

ricowave202 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:26 am
kovacs wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:59 am Are there similar offers for Ozone anywhere? Or any "packs" with Ozone & Neutron combined without having to go for the entire suite?
The $200 tonal balance bundle is a great deal.
Thank you! Yes, that seems like a great offer right now. :hug:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Does anybody know how long will be Go2 on sale (JRRshop)?
yzcoruhT

kovacs wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:59 am I then use Ozone & Neutron (Elements) to mix and master.

This is pretty much my situation. Here's what I think, I'll do: Buy Neutron Standard at JRR. See if it's enough for me. If not buy the Tonal Balance Upgrade from any Standard for $149. It doesn't make that big of a difference in the end, if at all, but afaik the Upgrade is up until January.

Btw. Izotope seems to get hammered. Downloading a demo takes aaaages. ;D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”