Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased Arturia Pigments 2 from member strangemediagroup

Good fast response and co-operative ! 10/10

i can vouch for blueoctopus - we did some business but over FB :)

Purchased bx_console focusrite sc from glitch-o. Very easy transaction!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Yesterday I purchased the personal FabFilter bundle: Pro-Q 3 and Timeless 2 from ttamelbon.
It was a friendly conversation and an easy and very quick transaction from his side.

I highly recommend ttamelbon!

I bought GGD Modern and Massive from iwannabetheguy. Very friendly and communicative, I have nothing but good things to say.

I sold GGD Modern & Massive to Tremendouz . Smooth transaction, was great to deal with!

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased TB Pro Audio AB_LM from jimmydeer via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=556453&p=7956566#p7956566

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sold AB_LM to kvraudioinc

good buyer-easy breezy

Not exactly a purchase, but I just received an Izotope Nectar Elements license from ReleaseCandidate for free (as advertised)! I mean.. wow. Very nice to start the week experiencing such kindness.

I bought the U-HE Diva from the.new.me and it could not have been better. Thanks a lot! :)

FLAndi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:17 am Yesterday I purchased the personal FabFilter bundle: Pro-Q 3 and Timeless 2 from ttamelbon.
It was a friendly conversation and an easy and very quick transaction from his side.

I highly recommend ttamelbon!
Thank you FLAndi! It was a pleasure!

Enjoy the plugins!

Matt

i purchased a licence of DMG Audio TrackComp2 from simmo75 nice and smooth transaction , recommended and trusty seller!

10bd01 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:13 pm Just purchased Lindell ChannelX from Bouroki - super smooth transaction. Thanks!

:tu:
Fast and smooth deal with 10bd01. Recommended buyer!

Bought TAL Bassline-101 from ttamelbon. There was a bit of a delay with the license transfer, due to slow 3rd party vendor support (not TAL). Matt was very apologetic and informative about what was happening and kept me in the loop via email.
The license transfer was sorted out in a matter of days, and I highly commend ttamelbon and TAL for their extra efforts to ensure a smooth transaction.
Thanks guys! Much appreciated :tu:

Bought u-he Bazille and DS Diversion from Vertlain. Smooth and fast transaction, can recommend this seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”