Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I did a trade with Kidslow here recently and all went well, no problems. A pleasure to deal with, and quick with clear communication. Thanks!

I bought Arturia Analog Lab 4 from Salsifi, GREAT seller, smooth transaction, would love to buy something from him again, highly recommend!

Purchased ValhallaDSP UberMod from iamtheblackadder, prompt communication, super fast transfer, would have no issues dealing again, thank you kindly. :tu:

Purchased Arturia Mods from heike - super fast, easy transaction - recommended.

CHEERS

bilrobins

greenmind72 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:03 pm I did a trade with Kidslow here recently and all went well, no problems. A pleasure to deal with, and quick with clear communication. Thanks!
Same with regard to greenmind72. The proverbial win:win transaction.

Sold U-he Zebra2 to Ambiphile. Very easy and nice!

Bought two UJAM kits from 3qO. A pleasure to deal with, fast turnaround, and would definitely buy from again. I highly recommend this seller!

Bought Rob Papen EDM-X Bundle from 3qO - super fast, easy transaction - recommended.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Sold Valhalla UberMod to LXT. Very nice person. A smoth and perfect transaction. Highly recommended.

Bought two LiquidSonics licenses from dream22. Highly recommended seller - very quick and easy to work with.

Sold to MikeMicKew and Orsano. Both great buyers and very smooth transactions.

Bought UJAM Hustle from Andrew John. Excellent seller! Great communication and fast turnaround.

Just purchased the Lindell TE-100 from Votox. Transaction complete, thanks Votox!

Just purchased Ableton 10 Suite (qualified for 11 upgrade) from strangemediagroup. Quick and effective communication, and transaction complete after the usual wait for Ableton to process the transfer. Recommended seller. Thank you!

Sold some Fabfilter Plugin's to ad_

Instant payment, friendly guy....

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”