Bazille 1.1.1 and The Bazille Cookbook

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After deleting all old files and folders and quick new install i got my baby back :-D Thank you guys!

Urs wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:31 pm
david.beholder wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:23 pm Because it's finally sounds like proper xmas. Could we have picture of Howard dressed like Santa in Cookbook?
Page 101 is the closest you'll get 8)
Hahahaha You're right.

I'm on page 10 as it goes slow and I think that's the way it should be. Have you or Howard every thought about video lessons?
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:15 pm I'm on page 10 as it goes slow and I think that's the way it should be. Have you or Howard every thought about video lessons?
Yes, many moons ago. We actually did some, with limited success.

Our newly established video department is not limited to CVilization though, we'll also include vids about our software at some point.

Thank you Urs, Howard and the Uhe team for giving Bazille this huge shot of love!

Suddenly, christmas in lockdown doesn't seem like such a bad prospect :phones:

Speaking of which, I wish you all a very happy and safe holiday :)

Dear Howard.
Your Kappa Waves are so beautiful that I've been just banging my keyboard the last 20 minutes.
Thank you so much for this lovely soundset, and not least for sharing your knowledge in the cookbook!
:phones:

Urs wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:50 pm Our newly established video department is not limited to CVilization though, we'll also include vids about our software at some point.
Let's say I would buy Howard's sound design video classes.
Murderous duck!

I'm not really a keyboard player but when I come across some patches, I just feel the urge to jam out on the keys, despite my meager skills. That happens with Howard's patches more frequently than any other sound designer. With Zebra, Bazille, V-Synth and Quantum, Howard's patches have always been the most fun to play.

Thanks for the kind words, chaps!

Urs wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:50 pm
david.beholder wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:15 pm I'm on page 10 as it goes slow and I think that's the way it should be. Have you or Howard every thought about video lessons?
Yes, many moons ago. We actually did some, with limited success.

Our newly established video department is not limited to CVilization though, we'll also include vids about our software at some point.
I've watched some of the Repro tutorials they are great! I'd watch a bazille series if it were made.

I was playing around with the Bazille update tonight. I really love this instrument and this update only improves it. Great work!

I did notice something odd in the undo function though. In the preset BS Lens Flare when I drag the cables off of the pd modifier on osc1 both cables disappear as expected. However, when I undo that action the cables reattach to the wrong points relative to the original placement. I am using the 64 bit vst2 version in avlinux. If this turns out to be a Linux issue I will post this in the Linux thread.

Instant buy, without the need to listen anything!
Best
YY

Same here! Great job, worth the wait.

Robinrobo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:33 am In the preset BS Lens Flare when I drag the cables off of the pd modifier on osc1 both cables disappear as expected. However, when I undo that action the cables reattach to the wrong points relative to the original placement.
The undo/redo system simply isn't aware of daisy chains, it just registers to wich output the various inputs should be connected and reattaches each cable to the original source.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

deleted
Last edited by diswest on Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

diswest wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:37 am Your "Introduction to ACE" sold me the synth 😅
Yeah, hehe, but those vids were made by Dan Worrall... a legend.

Return to “u-he”