Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Void and Dope2 from iamtheblackadder, a very nice seller, quick replies and great communication! :tu:
Highly recommended.

Many thanks. :)
Waveform Pro 12.5.11, Windows 10

Sold Sonic Academy ANA 2 to sonictaz ... Great buyer, Recommended!

CJG007

I bought PA Bettermaker EQ from johnnyrecords it was a very fast and easy deal. Recommended seller :tu:

Sold Bettermaker EQ232D to Stuart T. Everything went smoothly. I recommend he is a decent guy.

asprog wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:22 pm Bought Void and Dope2 from iamtheblackadder, a very nice seller, quick replies and great communication! :tu:
Highly recommended.

Many thanks. :)
Thanks a lot to you asprog. It has been a pleasure.
Very nice and reliable customer. Totally recommended.

Sold u-he Diva to Dj Walker. Great buyer, quick and smooth transaction.

Thanks sonictaz for quickly letting me get my hands on Rob Papen Punch-2.

Thanks ScrLK for the great transaction regarding Punch 2, great buyer, I recommend!

Bought Sonible smart:comp from JNS WRNHD, smooth transaction, would buy from again :tu:

Bought some Softube software from user billcarroll, everything was great and fast.
Great seller highly recommended!

Thank you to StuartT for the PA voucher. Would recommend if making any purchase or selling!

jlarrucea wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:15 pm Bought some Softube software from user billcarroll, everything was great and fast.
Great seller highly recommended!
Great experience from both sides. Thanks to jlarrucea for an easy transaction. :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Bought Absynth 5 and Massive from fceramic
Incredible deal and great seller, quick and polite!
Thank you

Smooth and quick transaction with dsynth27. Quick and courteous communication, quick payment. Highly recommended community member! Thanks dsynth27!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Purchased U-He Diva from collel11. Very smooth transaction and great communication. Recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”