Trying tp install Strike 2: network resource unavailable?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After running the install .exe it gets to a menu that says "modify strike" (para) with no menu options except uninstall and quit.

Uninstall returns an error about network resource unavailable. Quit just exits.

I've tried to find in my firewall (Comodo) something that would indicate it's blocking the install, but nothing is there. It would seem I should be able to download a non-trial version to install, but having tried to register from a voucher number from Sweetwater it appears I'm at a dead end.

I've tried reinstalling it 30 different ways, safe mode, administrator, different drives... and when clicking on "support" on their web site, it just asks for my email address and then a blank page.

I was looking forward to this program since it kind appears to operate like the original Steinberg Groove Agent, but I've never encountered an install this confounding.

Download the trial and then activate

Hello, unfortunately, it sounds like the version you have is corrupted we recommend downloading the latest trial directly from our website using a Download Manager where possible.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Great that’s what I told him,

now get it M1/Big Sur/Logic AU compatible and native lol

Return to “AIR Music Technology”