Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deejay2 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:51 am Native Instruments acquired by USA investment firm Francisco Partners.....so whats next?
They'll load it up with debt and cut costs. Being taken over by this sort of company is rarely good news for either customers or ordinary employees.

chrisstiles wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:43 pm
deejay2 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:51 am Native Instruments acquired by USA investment firm Francisco Partners.....so whats next?
They'll load it up with debt and cut costs. Being taken over by this sort of company is rarely good news for either customers or ordinary employees.
They own a number of known brands. Corsair, parent company of other known brands including Elgato, being one of them. They just took them public. This is an investment firm very much interested in promoting growth. I would not be worried.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Beat Magazin sent an email today explaining the problem they ran into with the Nepheton licenses, but they should straighten it out in next few days.

mgw38 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:58 pm
chrisstiles wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:43 pm
They own a number of known brands. Corsair, parent company of other known brands including Elgato, being one of them. They just took them public. This is an investment firm very much interested in promoting growth. I would not be worried.
Given NI's decisions since scrapping Kore 2 (outside Maschine+, which seems smart) and the near redundancy of so many Komplete versions, the only way left for their product decision making to go is up.

Whats up with Softube?
No long ago you could buy Softube at jrrshop, pluginboutique, bestservice, Music Store, thomann and some other. Now, most of the stuff is not available or not even listed at retailers. Now that i digged into Modular a little bit i am interested in Rubicon, but directly at Softube it's 45€, whereas most retailers had it for ~35€.
Any infos on that topic, Uncle E perhaps?

Softube now only sells the plugins that are tied to their hardware (Console 1) through dealers. We have a few licenses left that we bought out from their US distributor but I think the modular licenses are now gone.

I'm hoping they'll some day make a Console 1 for synths, in which case we'll probably get access to those plugins again.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 am There are several new sales starting this week. A couple of them are quite good and will appeal to a lot of people. Nothing specifically NAMM-related.
Have these happened yet? If so, what did I miss?

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:04 am Softube now only sells the plugins that are tied to their hardware (Console 1) through dealers. We have a few licenses left that we bought out from their US distributor but I think the modular licenses are now gone.

I'm hoping they'll some day make a Console 1 for synths, in which case we'll probably get access to those plugins again.
Thanks for the quick reply, Uncle E :tu:
Pretty much what i assumed after seeing whats left at the retailers :shrug:

telecharge wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:30 am
Uncle E wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 am There are several new sales starting this week. A couple of them are quite good and will appeal to a lot of people. Nothing specifically NAMM-related.
Have these happened yet? If so, what did I miss?
The most popular deals happening right now are Boz Transgressor $29, iZotope Stutter Edit $49, and Synchro Arts VocAlign Ultra:

https://www.jrrshop.com/boz-digital-labs-transgressor
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope?dir=des ... _from_date
https://www.jrrshop.com/synchro-arts?di ... _from_date

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:35 am
Hi Uncle E, XLN Audio is having a 2-day flash sale on Addictive Drums 2. Not their best offer apparently, but would you be running the sale at your website?

Thanks! :)

Vleker wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:36 pm
NatLife wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:28 pm hey) htw always disliking deals? :D :lol:
Because there have been multiple threads talking about the ''deals'' on preset packs etc. Most people here are interested in plug-ins and occasionally something else. There are quite some regular posters with the same ''deals'' over and over so yeah. More dislikes means less interest.
yeah i see. Then it must be separated somehow? but then it's question to KvR admins.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Looks like the dislike button has been removed

Digivolt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:15 pm Looks like the dislike button has been removed
How can I dislike this? Nah I'm just kidding. That is a great update! :tu: :party: Positivity shall rule again :pray:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:35 am Hi Uncle E, XLN Audio is having a 2-day flash sale on Addictive Drums 2. Not their best offer apparently, but would you be running the sale at your website?
Unfortunately, I'm not seeing it on their US dealer page. They might only be doing it themselves.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:49 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:35 am Hi Uncle E, XLN Audio is having a 2-day flash sale on Addictive Drums 2. Not their best offer apparently, but would you be running the sale at your website?
Unfortunately, I'm not seeing it on their US dealer page. They might only be doing it themselves.
Oh, that's sad! Thank you for the information. I will keep waiting.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”