Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought "UVI WORLD SUITE" from Tristan- very fast transaction, the seller was friendly and kept me updated of every step.
Highly Recommended seller

Bought u-he Bazille from meecek.
No problems whatsoever, quick transaction, recommended.

Bought Arturia V Collection 7 from Waldemar. Everything went super fine :)

Sell Bazille to Glitchform, recommended buyer

Bought U-He Repro from Oopi. Smooth deal, thanks very much!

Carnitas wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:30 pm Bought "UVI WORLD SUITE" from Tristan- very fast transaction, the seller was friendly and kept me updated of every step.
Highly Recommended seller
Sold to Carnitas which is a great buyer and a pleasure to deal with! Prompt payment and good communication!

Got Hive from britmov

Very quick response and license transfer. Thank you!

Bough u-he repro 1-5 from vanhaze4000, very fast and smooth, would highly recommend as a seller!

Sold acoustica audio Gold 4 to TITANAsx.
Great buyer, fast, and great communication.
Recommended!

Sold Arturia V Collection 7 to Oms. Everything went super fine. Every time once again.

Sold Fabfilter L2 & C2 bundle to jmccann89, great buyer, very fast and great communication. Highly recommended.

Recently bought ReDominator from newluc (on this thread viewtopic.php?f=43&t=548486).

A smooth transaction, highly recommended! Thanks.

Sold AAS plugins to make_j. Good communication and fast transaction. Great buyer!

Purchased Replika from Greenstorm33 , great seller very fast , would definitely buy from him again .

Sold Studio One license to Blaster, very quick and smooth transaction and nice communication, highly recommended :tu:
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”