Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
KVRAF
3300 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:03 pm

I just want to say thanks and give an upvote to KVR for removing the downvote button.

KVRAF
2876 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:42 pm

Joining the PA voucher give away fam :)

Let me know when you use it :

2021-01-50-KDBJ57EGL

KVRist
323 posts since 3 Oct, 2018 from Spain

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:55 am

simmo75 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:42 pm
Joining the PA voucher give away fam :)

Let me know when you use it :

2021-01-50-KDBJ57EGL
Used this. Thanks simmo75!

User avatar
KVRist
203 posts since 14 Jun, 2002 from Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:10 am

And here's another $25 off PA voucher:

2021-01-25-CBHZ6DXQP

KVRAF
4846 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:36 am

DMuzik wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:10 am
And here's another $25 off PA voucher:

2021-01-25-CBHZ6DXQP
Thanks, got the Neold :tu:

KVRian
1117 posts since 16 Aug, 2004

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:42 am

My $25 off voucher

2021-01-25-N2HRNE3JK

KVRAF
4874 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:06 am

$25 Loyalty Voucher expires SOON!
(January 31 - 11:59 PM California Time)

2021-01-25-XXXXXXXX

Report if you used it.

Edit: voucher has been used
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

KVRist
470 posts since 26 Jul, 2005 from Mexico City

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:07 am

Kalamata Kid wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:06 am
$25 Loyalty Voucher expires SOON!
(January 31 - 11:59 PM California Time)

2021-01-25-2CG6B9R7E

Report if you used it.

Just used it successfully. Many thanks, sir!

KVRist
193 posts since 18 Jul, 2003 from NJ

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:27 am

Here’s my $25 voucher as well if anyone wants it, just post to indicate that you used it

2021-01-25-NHE3AYU8K

Edit: used by GaryLazerEyes to anchor rock bass!
Last edited by mrufino1 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KVRer
4 posts since 21 Nov, 2014

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:47 pm

mrufino1 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:27 am
Here’s my $25 voucher as well if anyone wants it, just post to indicate that you used it

2021-01-25-NHE3AYU8K
Used thanks. Neold amazing on rock bass to heavy up the bottom and make it sit very well.

KVRist
193 posts since 18 Jul, 2003 from NJ

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:21 pm

GaryLazerEyes wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:47 pm
mrufino1 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:27 am
Here’s my $25 voucher as well if anyone wants it, just post to indicate that you used it

2021-01-25-NHE3AYU8K
Used thanks. Neold amazing on rock bass to heavy up the bottom and make it sit very well.
I’ll have to remember that in the future as I’m a bassist. Enjoy it!

KVRist
181 posts since 18 Apr, 2008

Post Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:38 pm

BeeDog wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:59 pm
Here's my $25 PA voucher. As everyone says, please post if you successfully used it:
2021-01-25-8G3XKNTVF
Used this one. Thank you!

KVRian
1150 posts since 9 Mar, 2008 from netherlands

Post Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:53 am

Here’s my PA $50 voucher: 2021-01-50-XEKEA7DRB

User avatar
KVRist
430 posts since 3 Jul, 2016

Post Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 am

Quick question.

Is 33pounds for Riffer vst a good price?
Or better to get the bundle - riffer + playbeat
When on sale how much is it?
Many thanks.!

User avatar
KVRAF
2133 posts since 12 May, 2004 from Oxford, UK

Post Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:25 am

vstbuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:20 pm
82% off “TS2” by IrcamLAB - Normally €164 Now Only €29!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/82-off-ts2-by-ircamlab/
Question - how does the time stretch compare to things like Paulstretch or DAW audio editing (like Cubase or Bitwig)?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”