What's Happened to Thumbs Down on Posts??

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Erisian wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:07 pm Vurt's just found an emoji site. :roll:
nope!
phone 🤡

Screenshot_2021-01-27-22-09-43-991~2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by vurt on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I remember the days when phones were used to phone people!

Erisian wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:10 pm I remember the days when phones were used to phone people!
eek! i don't use it for that!!
hate speaking on the phone, that's what texting is for!

Erisian wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:10 pm I remember the days when phones were used to phone people!
by 'phones' do you mean 'smartphones'? so that the sentence should be "I remember the days when smartphones were used to smartphone people!"?

fisherKing wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:14 pm
by 'phones' do you mean 'smartphones'? so that the sentence should be "I remember the days when smartphones were used to smartphone people!"?
I was thinking of red telephone boxes with a coin slot and a dial. :hihi:

Biggest snowflakes of all are those who would rush to call others snowflakes

It's PC gone mad!

Now, where's my Daily Fail?

BTW, Instruments...
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:13 pm eek! i don't use it for that!!
hate speaking on the phone, that's what texting is for!
Seriously, it's so much better being able to text someone the address for a meetup spot or whatever without getting wires crossed, or interrupting their dinner.

I think it’s an excellent idea that the thumbs down vanished.
I had a lot of fun using it as a anger trigger. Some people disliked a lot to be thumbed-down, so I used to thumb them down every time I met them randomly, before even reading the post. :D
Sometimes this happended against specific developpers by the entire forum just because they ranted about being thumbed down.
This was a stupid feature.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Not a fan of the "Everyone gets a prize!" only thumbs up...Where's the equal and opposite reaction?
Having said that, a facepalm option would fix everything.

fisherKing wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:14 pm
In Swedish, we say "mobil" instead (as in mobile phone), and we've done that since before the advent of the "smartphone". That makes sense today, as we're not using the device much to place phone calls with.

So: "Kan jag få mobilen?" means "Can I have the mobile [phone]?"

"MIDI" is still "MIDI", and "VST" is still "VST", though! :D
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “Site Stuff”