Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My $25 PA code

2021-01-25-4VD9RWGZR

Far-reaching but... if you want the Knifonium synth for $25, I could buy it with a $75 voucher (given by you or someone else) and then I could sell it to you for $25 (which is what I will pay). I have a $99 personal offer on the Knifonium (and I don´t want it and have zero interest in it... but wanted to offer it in case someone is interested).
Happy Friday everyone :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:15 pm Far-reaching but... if you want the Knifonium synth for $25, I could buy it with a $75 voucher (given by you or someone else) and then I could sell it to you for $25 (which is what I will pay). I have a $99 personal offer on the Knifonium (and I don´t want it and have zero interest in it... but wanted to offer it in case someone is interested).
Don’t you have to add a transfer fee on top?

escalona wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:15 pm Far-reaching but... if you want the Knifonium synth for $25, I could buy it with a $75 voucher (given by you or someone else) and then I could sell it to you for $25 (which is what I will pay). I have a $99 personal offer on the Knifonium (and I don´t want it and have zero interest in it... but wanted to offer it in case someone is interested).
You can give him your 99$ code and it's done less complicated...

It's not a code per se but a special discount for owners of other plugins

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:46 pm
I assume it’s one of those offers that only shows up on the license page and is dependent on already owning another plugin, and so possibly the code that gets generated is user specific ?

Though of course a transfer fee would still need to be paid.

Ah, okay, I see...

By the way: Knifonium sounds really FAT

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:46 pm
I've tried with three different folks here and they all told me it didn´t work for them, it may be account-linked (?) since it does work with my account, but here´s anyway Knifonium-9999-ljibgwfbdrds

agharta wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:37 pm
Not on my end. Buyer will have to pay that transfer fee.

escalona wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:00 pm
..it's just because you wrote "if you want the Knifonium synth for $25" a bit misleading..
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

escalona wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:00 pm
Of course and even if it had been the seller that paid nobody would be expecting you to do so! :wink:
The point here is that the price paid is not $25 in total.
Nice gesture but it doesn't give the full picture.
Unless you can use a voucher to pay for a transfer, then that would be a steal?

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:11 pm My $25 PA code

2021-01-25-4VD9RWGZR
Used this one, thanks for the generous share, cheers!

chroma wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:59 pm Anothe PA $50 voucher if someone can use it...

2021-01-50-9MB94ZXBV
Used! Thank-you very much, chroma! :tu: :party:

Here's my $25 voucher: (exp 1/31/1159pm PST)

2021-01-25-VDD69B6HG

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”