Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I didn't see anyone asking for ilok cloud, at least not recently.

Certainly me personally, ilok dongles is my second favourite form of copy protection (simple serial number being the first)
rsp
sound sculptist

If at least the dongle would work like a usual dongle and not need this stupid reactivation, it would be only half as bad. Anyways not another cp discussion. Let's focus on bugs and issues :-D

zvenx wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:08 pm I didn't see anyone asking for ilok cloud, at least not recently.

Certainly me personally, ilok dongles is my second favourite form of copy protection (simple serial number being the first)
rsp
Ah you're right, I was sure I'd read ilok cloud. Hadn't had my coffee :dog:

I still hate ilok cloud though :hihi:

ahhh.. :)

I did in fact mention ilok cloud, but definitely wasn't endorsing it as a solution.

I actually am always online, but indeed even so not a fan of the icloud thing because the one day my isp will go down when I need to work on something requiring that....and if it needs you to be online during that time. well.. my goose is cooked.

Not a fan of ilok hardware authorisation either, but I was making the point that ilok offers three types of solutions.

But yes it wont' come to vps.

Hoping they are still working on automatic authorisation updating.
rsp
sound sculptist

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:29 pm Yes, why not iLok soft, seems to be not a hassle to use. Or was it cracked?
Codemeter is cracked already by R2R. :roll:
They will always crack these stuff. The best way is to hope for honest buyers cauz you can never get everything else under control.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

zvenx wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:13 pm ahhh.. :)

I did in fact mention ilok cloud, but definitely wasn't endorsing it as a solution.

I actually am always online, but indeed even so not a fan of the icloud thing because the one day my isp will go down when I need to work on something requiring that....and if it needs you to be online during that time. well.. my goose is cooked.

Not a fan of ilok hardware authorisation either, but I was making the point that ilok offers three types of solutions.

But yes it wont' come to vps.

Hoping they are still working on automatic authorisation updating.
rsp
Also - did you hear that the ilok cloud servers went down in the US last week? :-\
(so *everyone* in the US using ilok cloud was down...)
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Yep.. heard it on the uad forum.

People were understandably not happy.

Give me the dongle... been using them for well over 20 years or so and I can count on one hand the amount of times the over six I have had have given me issues.

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

out now! https://youtu.be/crmOBmRY_GE
Ambition is back! Marcel Susenburger did it again: Explore 140 pristine Trance presets in both, outstanding audio and composition quality! Wonderfully programmed arps (also included as 84 new arp patterns), chord progressions, drumkits, rolling basslines, strings, pads, plucks, effects and fine leads. A must have addition to volume 1 or as stand alone, its the trance producers' magic toolbox!

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.6.2 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

140 Avenger presets 14 new drumkits & sequences
7 new granular samples 62 new multisamples
47 new osc-shapes 11 new wavetables
5 new multiloops 84 new arp patterns

Hi. I've tried to auto import these multiloops... min and maj works fine but sus2 and sus4 doesn't get sorted into their 'folders' ... how do i have to name the files to import them all automatically? :?:

thanks in advanced.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Hello KVRers and my trusted hive-mind-

I just updated to 1.6.2. When I opened the plug-in, I'm seeing the same behavior that I had previously reported to Rene in 1.5.8.

The GUI is flickering fairly rapidly and not really able to look at for more than a few minutes. I'm running Cubase 10.5, Win10 Pro 64-bit, I9-9900K, 32 Gigs Ram and plenty of storage, AMD R5-230 with latest drivers.

1. Adjusting the anti-alias settings on the AMD R5-230 has no effect
2. Turning off anistropic filter has no effect
3. Locking vertical refreshing rate to "always on" or "always off" has no effect.
4. Turning the OpenGL triple buffering on or off has no effect
5. Adjusting tessellation mode has no effect.
6. Adjusting the FPS settings in Avenger only makes the flicker more rapid.
7. Adjusting the scale in Avenger only makes the flicker more rapid.

Everything else on the system works fine. I have over 268 plugs-in - from Accusonus Era 5 to u-He Zebra 2.9, and I've gone through each one over the past 48 hours, and they all display fine, no flickering at all. Only Avenger demonstrates this behavior.

I'm afraid I won't be able to use Avenger in its current form as it's giving me a headache.

Any ideas?

The last video about 2.0 new features was over 3 months ago. is there news and a slicer now in ?. When the update is plan to come ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

we didnt have any time to work on 2.0 yet since these videos
there were some bugs to fix in 1.6.

https://youtu.be/-dfVRsM-CtE

Welcome to "The Collection" - an ambitious project, gathering 8 of the worlds best sound designers, to work on one gigantic expansion pack. We are proud to present this epic collaboration of Manuel Schleis, BigTone, Andy Hinz, Stephan Endemann, Marcel Susenburger, Marcel Seifer, Mirko Ruta and Alan Morris! Each Sound Designer contributed what he can do best, resulting in a highly diversified expansion pack which is one of a kind! With 173 (!) presets, one highlight chases the other, you can find sounds of any kind and genre here, ranging from EDM, Trance, House, Synthwave, Vocal Dance to Pop, Cinematic, Chillout and anything between. This expansion pack is a must to own and a true treasure trove of inspiration!

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.6.2 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

173 Avenger presets 31 new drumkits
31 new drum sequences 47 new granular samples
98 new multisamples 85 new osc-shapes
39 new wavetables 8 new multiloops

available now at vengeance-sound.com
Last edited by msvs on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Definitely don't agree with you about 8 of the world's best, but I like the concept.
Best wishes with it.
rsp
sound sculptist

Thats why its written "8 of the best" and not "the 8 best"
We only work with absolute professionals however.

Return to “Instruments”