Ohmboyz Infinity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OhmBoyz

Red_Force wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:51 pm While our dev also looks at it, can you do the following:
- use the "reset factory preset" feature, then only use presets from factory or new ones created from scratch on 0.0.9.
does it still crash/freeze/slow? Some older version preset can create the issues you're having.
Yes it didn't help.
I have now scanned and erased all signs of Ohm Force Infinity in the Windows register using regedit + searching on all my harddrives (the uninstaller of Infinity didn't remove the presets and left other things as well). I rebooted and then I re-installed Infinity from the latest version available on the website.

It still crashes in Cubase I'm afraid...

1. Start Cubase, start new project
2. Insert audio or VSTi track
3. Insert Infinity as any insert FX.
4. Crash.

After rebooting Cubase, Cubase says that the cause of the crash is "OhmBoyz Infinity.dll".

Anything else I can provide?

Ok indeed it's quite random. It was not happening on my projects where Ohmboyz was already instantiated but I finally managed to have it which mean we won't need your crash dump for now. Simon is on it as we speak, keeping you posted.

Red_Force wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:22 am Ok indeed it's quite random. It was not happening on my projects where Ohmboyz was already instantiated but I finally managed to have it which mean we won't need your crash dump for now. Simon is on it as we speak, keeping you posted.
That's good news. :)

Is there a final release version yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet?

:hihi: no
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

:zzz:

checking in a month later.. in case someone at ohmforce has notifications on for this thread :)

Still doesn't work in Bitwig, Ohmboyz Shysters!
Infinity is how long it will take them to fix this.

I had been hoping for an april 1st update from the 'boyz ;)

cptgone wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:50 pm I had been hoping for an april 1st update from the 'boyz ;)
April 1st 2022?

cptgone wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:50 pm I had been hoping for an april 1st update from the 'boyz ;)
April fool ;)

Never buy beta

acousticglue wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:04 pm Never buy beta
Correction: Never buy Ohmboyz

In the meantime here's a nice joke:

Why is 80 a French Pothead's favorite number?

Because it's 4 20
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Aye, Ohmforce are a total joke. We should group together and put a post up for all other users to avoid them as essentially Ohmforce are scammers, right? They are still taking money for this, making empty promises and disappearing. That's exactly what scammers do. At this point, I'd sooner they went belly up and put everyone out of their misery. I mean have we not all gotten over a modulatable delay promised what, 4 years ago, with a Beta revamp a year ago, with a crappy ill thought out GUI?

Return to “Effects”