MMorphB?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, all. What's MMorphB all about? Trying to thin out my options.

Thanks.

Bump.

Where do you see it?

Not sure if this is something to be discussed in public, hm? Just saying ... we as closed alpha / beta testers might not spread infos or things we can "see" publicly. No hard feelings though, just some thoughts of mine. (-;
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Yeah, it's in beta so I believe shouldn't be discussed publicly, which is why you haven't had much responses from this thread! :)

I was NOT trying to get info on a beta! Just tried to be helpful. :shrug:

After a dozen eqs, reverbs and comps, now the morph series starts? :D :lol:

I would like to see a Granulizer series :D

I'm still waiting for MLawnmower...Vojtech needs to get serious!

Be careful please! Not only by discussing beta stuff carelessly in public BUT also by starting a hype arround a plugin that might never see the light of day. As far as I remember this MorphB is there for quite some time (very long)... I think even, that it is longer there than I am part of the melda tribe... I joined arround when MTurboReverb was getting developed and the Presets were made. (I think :clown: )

So to me it seems to be more a leftover than the next Melda Plugin. But only Vojtech (and maybe some beta-testers) know.
Last edited by operator on Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone knows more than I do...

MMorph B is installed without the beta....You probably just overlooked it. I don't think OP is a part of the Alpha. I just got a copy like 2 days ago but MMorph B has been present on my system for some time now.. at least weeks.

20 minutes to download the installer to check if it is still beta or not. :dog: What I am not all doing for you guys... See you back in 21 minutes. :clown: :hihi:

EDIT: Jop, still in beta... (only took 10min)
Last edited by operator on Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

HorusAnd wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 pm MMorph B is installed without the beta....You probably just overlooked it. I don't think OP is a part of the Alpha. I just got a copy like 2 days ago but MMorph B has been present on my system for some time now.. at least weeks.
Quite a few strong assumptions in you short post there buddy. Did you checked it on your system on which you have installed the beta-stuff at some point before? :clap: :hug:

operator wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:10 pm
HorusAnd wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 pm MMorph B is installed without the beta....You probably just overlooked it. I don't think OP is a part of the Alpha. I just got a copy like 2 days ago but MMorph B has been present on my system for some time now.. at least weeks.
Quite a few strong assumptions in you short post there buddy. Did you checked it on your system on which you have installed the beta-stuff at some point before? :clap: :hug:
There are no assumptions.... I saw it with my own two eyes and even typed out an entire post about it weeks ago. Then after looking at it closer, I felt no need to ask...

You basically just called me a liar man.. not cool.

So it's not available to download from the website?
HorusAnd wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:53 am
operator wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:10 pm
There are no assumptions.... I saw it with my own two eyes and even typed out an entire post about it weeks ago. Then after looking at it closer, I felt no need to ask...

You basically just called me a liar man.. not cool.

Return to “MeldaProduction”