Hexeract By Auddict

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry, I'm not ready for Hexeract to be relegated to page 2 of my feed so I'm going to have to give it a boost. I'm thinking of using it to replace some of my more CPU heavy synths, in an effort to be able to use my Core i5 Surface Pro 2 on stage, instead of my big laptop. The touch screen and smaller footprint of the Surface, sans keyboard, makes it a better fit on my keyboard stand. Hexeract is so versatile, I expect to be able to replace anything I need to with it, except maybe bx_oberhausen (but I may buy Arturia's SEM V, while it's 50% off, for that purpose).
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

it is too 50% off. and on the enhancement of 1.1.0 stand
Majority of bugs and crashes fixed
. the 1.1.0 update is 9/2018

and there is still no demo to test. but there is a newer version so users that have it buy 2017 can use it now good maybe....
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

It's definitely good now. I've been using it all over the place and it's been performing flawlessly, while using very little CPU.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I've been playing around with the filter tonight and I really like it. It's got oodles of character and a great sound. The 12dB/oct Low-Pass is the highlight but the 24 dB/oct LP is also pretty good. Band-Pass and High-Pass work well enough but the Notch is a little disappointing. The resonance feels quite non-linear, with all the action happening high up in the control values, but it is still very controllable and exhibits absolutely none of the attenuation behaviour of a ladder type filter. The filter also has this weird behaviour where the cutoff value is the maximum, with the modulation being subtracted from it, not added to it. Same as Monoment Bass.

Return to “Instruments”