Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oneshotdeal wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:51 pm Grab my copy of Objeq Delay while it's hot (and please leave a comment once you did):

http://aaspack.com/MKJTMTNH/
thank you very much

Just noticed that Oscillot Audio Perspective (oscillotaudio.com) is $75 right now. Is it worth buying? I read some comments at GS that developer is not very responsive and the plugin looks... abandoned?

Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
A well-behaved signature.

Don’t think I have ever seen these guys before. Might be interested in the echorec. Any opinions on DDMF stuff

https://www.gearnews.com/deal-50-discou ... -plug-ins/

SHall1000 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:09 pm Don’t think I have ever seen these guys before. Might be interested in the echorec. Any opinions on DDMF stuff

https://www.gearnews.com/deal-50-discou ... -plug-ins/
DDMF is going from strength to strength but the plugins that Christian from DDMF has acquired have really been around for a while and haven't been updated.

The early talk from Gearslutz is that the EMT250 is pretty good, if you dont own any 250 emulations it may be worth your $25-$30 but really depends what you need. For another $20 you can get Valhalla's awesome VintageVerb or any of his other reverbs all superb in my opinion. All depends on what you 'need'.

There seem to be some missing features on these plugins like no WET solo setting on the Echorec, which could be a deal breaker for example.

Here's the GS thread, you can get a bit more info there and make a decision:
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-pro ... orek2.html

Thanks.

I demo'd all 3 of the ERS plugins briefly, ended up buying the Dim D. Because

1) I love choruses. Compared the ERS Dim D to the Arturia and the Sknote versions. The ERS seemed to have a kind of Lo-Fi grit going on that I liked.
2) Tried the EMT250 against the PSP 2445 (which I already own) and preferred the PSP
3) Already own the Audiority and Pulsar versions of the EchoRec; the ERS one didn't seem to do much the others couldn't

Mind you, this is only from my brief (in some cases probably cursory) testing.

JerGoertz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:07 pm Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
Just discovered that this thing has only the 1 stereo out (pretty ridiculous, IMO). My enthusiasm has been dampened...

Edit: I stand corrected, this does have multiple outs (one for each drum pad). It wasn't at all obvious, but they're there.
Last edited by JerGoertz on Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:47 am
JerGoertz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:07 pm Was really favorably impressed with AIR Drum Synth 500 for a tenner. Had a lot of fun knocking out beats, it's a steal at that price!
Just discovered that this thing has only the 1 stereo out (pretty ridiculous, IMO). My enthusiasm has been dampened...
The last page of the manual says separate outputs are possible. There's also a table with the output routing.

"Drumsynth 500 supports separate virtual outputs for each of its instrument channels. For DAWs that support this function this allows you to route the audio from a single instrument channel to its own virtual audio output."

I hope you're able to get it working.

I’m seriously tempted to buy this, now it’s $10...
But it is AiR, innit!
Even $10 seems expensive for their products ;)

simmo75 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 am I’m seriously tempted to buy this, now it’s $10...
But it is AiR, innit!
;)

FWIW, this is their newest product and it hasn't been discounted like this before. It was on sale for $49 and $69.99 in previous sales.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:54 am
simmo75 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 am I’m seriously tempted to buy this, now it’s $10...
But it is AiR, innit!
;)

FWIW, this is their newest product and it hasn't been discounted like this before. It was on sale for $49 and $69.99 in previous sales.
Thanks.
I’m on my way to JRR right now!

telecharge wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:18 am
The last page of the manual says separate outputs are possible. There's also a table with the output routing.

"Drumsynth 500 supports separate virtual outputs for each of its instrument channels. For DAWs that support this function this allows you to route the audio from a single instrument channel to its own virtual audio output."

I hope you're able to get it working.
Hmm, really? Okay, thanks. There wasn't an obvious support for multiple output channels that I could see, but I'll check out what you're saying.

Edit: I checked, and yes, there are multiple outs, although you'd have no way of knowing this from looking at the user interface.
Last edited by JerGoertz on Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

P-A $50 voucher free to first person to use it
expires February 25 - 11:59 PM California Time
2021-02-50YDT7LP

Requires min order of $75 before voucher can be applied

dream22 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:07 pm P-A $50 voucher free to first person to use it
expires February 25 - 11:59 PM California Time
2021-02-50YDT7LP

Requires min order of $75 before voucher can be applied
I claimed this one. Thank you!

edit: nvm someone beat me to it. it didn't tell me until i tried to pay

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”