DUNE 3 is now available!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

the link is on, the filters are synced when controlled via UI, not via MIDI.
Dune 3.41, Win10/Reaper 5.99
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

is the pedal assigned to left filter before you link filters?

we are getting closer folks, this is obviously more stable. it certainly feels and moves more solid.

this is what the sample osc. does when i hit "find loop region". it does not matter what the sample is. every time, the same spot in the window.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AnX wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:07 pm is the pedal assigned to left filter before you link filters?
yes
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

have you tried removing it, linking filters, then re assigning the pedal?

have you tried turning off and back on again?

The linked filter only reacts to the mouse-controlled master filter and never to MIDI control of the master filter, regardless of the source, whether it's the foot controller or the slider, and regardless of the MIDI learn and link button sequence. It's a simple bug, you can try it out with any control surface and tell me if it's broken only for me.

ok, I'll post at beta forum

Dasheesh wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:23 pm this is what the sample osc. does when i hit "find loop region". it does not matter what the sample is. every time, the same spot in the window.
Find Loop Region here:

D3 022621.png
It depends on the sample. Hitting Find Loop Regions several times in a row usually yields different Loop Points. Are you using the VST2 or 3 ? I've tried both with the same result.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Dencheg wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:39 pm It's a simple bug, you can try it out with any control surface and tell me if it's broken only for me.
I'll give it a go with my controller when I boot the studio later today.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Dencheg wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:39 pm It's a simple bug, you can try it out with any control surface and tell me if it's broken only for me.
Just tried with my Novation Impulse 49, Dune 3.41 on an init patch, Ableton Live 11, I can confirm the bug. Exactly what you describe.
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

Dencheg wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:51 pm the link is on, the filters are synced when controlled via UI, not via MIDI.
Dune 3.41, Win10/Reaper 5.99
this is a 200$ soft synth that will go. it's also true, but i know synapse will get it right eventually. when you do. stop: let it work,

EdSfer wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:14 pm
Just tried with my Novation Impulse 49, Dune 3.41 on an init patch, Ableton Live 11, I can confirm the bug. Exactly what you describe.
the dev is looking into it

Please guys, also ask devs to figure the jumpy DENSITY/AMOUNT control when changed with mousewheel. They jump to zero after changing, unless the mouse is additionally clicked. RAGE :D
(i believe it’s also a simple and annoying ui bug, worth of fixing cause of RAGE)
Thanks!
Dune FTW :phones:

Return to “Instruments”