Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

yeah, still down. Looks like the file got pulled, probably due to dropbox not liking that many people downloading from their servers.

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:44 pm
Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:41 pm
thenatan wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:16 am
  • You can layer textures onto your existing audio with the texture unit.
May I suggest two things?

-The attack is immediate and the decay is quite long. Could you make both adjustable?
-The ducking effect is on or off. There is nothing in between. Again, could you make this adjustable?
Sure :)
Don't Forget We Are At V1.0.0
So There Is Lots Of Improvements Going To Happen With 1.1.0 and 1.2.0

Please Send Your Feature Request, A Little More Detailed To :
https://www.thenatan.store/contact-us/

So We Don't Miss It Out :)
Thanks
I will do that. I'm glad you're a developer that's open for feature requests. :tu:

In the meantime, is export audio of the demo disabled in some way? I want to make an audio example of the Texture module for you, but exporting from Maschine results in ongoing noise instead of decaying. And exporting from Reason results in no noise at all. I'm demoing the VST2 on Win10.

I also get a 404. Would've loved a 303 instead...

Has anyone else noticed aliasing when using the VHS effect of the Time Machine module, especially when you 'go back in time' to 1930? I also sometimes notice aliasing with some of the impulse responses of the III Verb module. I know, it's a lofi plugin, but if this aliasing is unintended, then I don't want to hear it. :wink:

Hey All
Demo Links Are Fixed Now :)

Lotuz2019 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:49 am Has anyone else noticed aliasing when using the VHS effect of the Time Machine module, especially when you 'go back in time' to 1930? I also sometimes notice aliasing with some of the impulse responses of the III Verb module. I know, it's a lofi plugin, but if this aliasing is unintended, then I don't want to hear it. :wink:
Use The HD Button :)

psynical wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:52 am yeah, still down. Looks like the file got pulled, probably due to dropbox not liking that many people downloading from their servers.
Hey There

Synth Master Jedi wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:14 am
thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:45 pm
Synth Master Jedi wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:38 pm I clicked on Mac Demo and I get 404 error.
We Are Under High Traffic My Friend, There Is So Many Requests Are Coming In,
Please Try Again In A Few Minutes
Thanks
I still get 404 when trying now, but I'll try again later, thanks.
Hey There
Try Again

thenatan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:58 am
Lotuz2019 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:49 am Has anyone else noticed aliasing when using the VHS effect of the Time Machine module, especially when you 'go back in time' to 1930? I also sometimes notice aliasing with some of the impulse responses of the III Verb module. I know, it's a lofi plugin, but if this aliasing is unintended, then I don't want to hear it. :wink:
Use The HD Button :)
Not perfect, but definitely better. I could try to attenuate certain frequencies.

We will Go live On Adsrsounds Official Youtube!!!
In Less Than 28 Hours, Make Sure You Don't Miss This!

Live - Building beats with VYBZ Lofi Multi-FX Plugin

https://youtu.be/mNxeBWeIIk4

I'm only at the 'presets on drums' stage and am really impressed with it. Well worth the cash.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:39 pm I'm only at the 'presets on drums' stage and am really impressed with it. Well worth the cash.
Glad To Hear It, Aloysius :tu:

thenatan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:59 am Hey There
Thank you!

thenatan wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:12 pm
telecharge wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:48 pm
pough wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:38 pm What are the bonus textures for?
Are these something you received with purchase? If they're different from the built-in textures, I presume you can import them. The ADSR video mentioned being able to import your own noise files for texture and IRs for the verb.
You Can Import Them Or Your Own One Into The Texture Module :)
By Turning The Noise Knob All The Way Up, Until You See The Letter U
Then A Little Box Appears Which Says " Drop Your Audio Here"
Do Drag And Drop :)

Check This Video:
https://youtu.be/_u4RNgI6-eU?t=369
I just tried to drag and drop the Bonus Textures into Vybz in Live 11 (Win 8.1) but it doesn't work ... is there any other way to do it?

I then tried to load a preset and Live stopped working and crashed. :shrug:

Yes, i just returned to this thread to let everyone know that the Vybz demo crashes Ableton 11 (win10), so be careful when using.

Seems to work fine in Bitwig though!

Return to “Effects”