Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

Works fine in Ableton 10 (win 10)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:32 pm
evilantal wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 am Looks really good!
How long will the intro price last?
Until Next Month 27th :)
Do we get the "bonus textures" if we order through ADSR?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:55 am
thenatan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:32 pm
evilantal wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:51 am Looks really good!
How long will the intro price last?
Until Next Month 27th :)
Do we get the "bonus textures" if we order through ADSR?
Yep. I did ... took me a while to work out how to add them.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:59 am
JerGoertz wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:55 am Do we get the "bonus textures" if we order through ADSR?
Yep. I did ... took me a while to work out how to add them.
Spill the beans, what's the secret? :tu:

Turn up the textures control til it says U. Right click where it says "drag and drop" which will open the folder where Vybz stores audio files. Drop the Bonus Texture files into that folder. Then drag the files from there onto the Vybz gui (where it says drag and drop) one at a time. :)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:33 am Turn up the textures control til it says U. Right click where it says "drag and drop" which will open the folder where Vybz stores audio files. Drop the Bonus Texture files into that folder. Then drag the files from there onto the Vybz gui (where it says drag and drop) one at a time. :)
Thanks my man! :phones:

psynical wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:47 am Yes, i just returned to this thread to let everyone know that the Vybz demo crashes Ableton 11 (win10), so be careful when using.

Seems to work fine in Bitwig though!
I spoke too soon. Managed to crash Live 10 by just clicking through some keyboard presets.

@Aloysius

Did You Place The Texture Files In The Audio Folder?
And After That, You See The Crash?

No. I was playing around with some fairly heavy sessions in Live. Loading one and then loading another. On one set I was clicking through some of the Piano-Keys presets in Vybz and that seemed to kill my DAW. I would have assumed the problem was at my end for using so many ''overloaded'' sessions one after the other but psynical mentioned a problem as well, so thought it might be worth saying.

Nothing more I can add at this time. If it happens again, I'll let you know.

psynical wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:47 am Yes, i just returned to this thread to let everyone know that the Vybz demo crashes Ableton 11 (win10), so be careful when using.

Seems to work fine in Bitwig though!
Thank You, I'll Check Live 11
BTW, This Daw Drop Yesterday :)
We Tested Things On Anything Before LIve 11

Also, I Highly Recommend To Wait For A Few Days, before Jumping on Live 11 So other Devs can Find, Fix And Update Their Plugin

Unfortunately, I get random crashes with Live 10 (Win 7).

We Are Live Now :)

In today's live stream we join ADSRSounds instructor TAETRO who is building beats live.
Also, We'll Be diving into Our new LOFI multi-fx plugin VYBZ.

https://youtu.be/mNxeBWeIIk4

Sorry, I guess my question was lost somewhere in the thread: Any chance on Big Sur / Apple Silicon compatibility? Right now, it says Catalina. On the verge of buying, but my Mac Mini needs BS and ASs . :hihi: :clown:

Registered VST3 in HD mode crashes Studio One latest version when changing presets. When I took it out of HD mode it stopped.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

tq wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:25 pm Sorry, I guess my question was lost somewhere in the thread: Any chance on Big Sur / Apple Silicon compatibility? Right now, it says Catalina. On the verge of buying, but my Mac Mini needs BS and ASs . :hihi: :clown:
Hello tq
It Works WIth Bigsur, Just Get The Demo, And See If VYBZ Is Compatible With Your Config.
Download From Here:
https://www.thenatan.store/p/vybz-fx-plugin/

Return to “Effects”