Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought Kilohearts from Autobot . Great seller! A pleasure dealing with him.

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:21 am Just bought Kilohearts from Autobot . Great seller! A pleasure dealing with him.
Same for UnbalancedBeats as a buyer. Fast transaction no hassle. Thanks
rabbit in a hole

Bought Diva from Elevated_being. Great communication, prompt service. A++. Also, props to uhe. Very fast turnaround.

mgiambro wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:38 pm Bought Diva from Elevated_being. Great communication, prompt service. A++. Also, props to uhe. Very fast turnaround.
Sold Diva to mgiambro, fast and smooth transaction. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought Avenger from Dalil260175. Absolutely fantastic seller! Highly recommended!

Sold Arturia Collection V7 to Quicksta. Very nice guy, quick replies and payment!

Bought Spectre from bysbox1, Decimort 2 from cairnan, and Roli Studio from 3qO.

Each transaction went great. Good communication, quick transfers. Smooth sailing!
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Sold Antidrum Machine to GusGranite. Quick payment and patient! Thanks man.

Just bought Arturia V Collection 7 from jmcdeg . All went smoothly, great seller :tu:

Pleasure doing business with db3

Bought Cableguys ShaperBox2 from bysbox1 - fast and smooth transaction. :tu:

Bought IK Multimedia Amplitube SVX from ralfrobert. Friendly communucations and very fast transaction. Highly recommended seller!

TommyF wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:25 pm Bought IK Multimedia Amplitube SVX from ralfrobert. Friendly communucations and very fast transaction. Highly recommended seller!
Thanks, TommyF. I can also recommend doing business with you. Fast, smooth and friendly as always.

I sold Waves Factory Spectre to scott_free. Quick transaction and everything went smooth. Highly recommend!

I sold Cableguys Shaperbox 2 to darni. Very smooth transaction. I highly recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”