Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ceej wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:34 am
Double Tap wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:55 am Plugin Alliance doing another "Any" plugin for $29.99 plus VAT sale. Code is LYS1-2999 and there will be another on Feb 28.

Obviously some plugins are excluded.
I believe this is the first time Knifonium has been included in the 29.99 sale. A little bit tempting.
It was 39.99 earlier in the year during a time when you could also use the $25 vouchers.

Nice! Thanks for confirming @oneshotdeal and @Ceej! Only downside to this is that now I'm really tempted to bite in the sale. (@LoveEnigma18, exactly! :D )

Also tempted by Knifonium at $29.
Those who bought last time round, happy with it?
Don't really need any more synths..

chrisstiles wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:35 am
Ceej wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:34 am
Double Tap wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:55 am Plugin Alliance doing another "Any" plugin for $29.99 plus VAT sale. Code is LYS1-2999 and there will be another on Feb 28.

Obviously some plugins are excluded.
I believe this is the first time Knifonium has been included in the 29.99 sale. A little bit tempting.
It was 39.99 earlier in the year during a time when you could also use the $25 vouchers.
Yeah, and unfortunately, I had already used my voucher. :( No biggie. It will come back around.
frackermak wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:08 pm Also tempted by Knifonium at $29.
There's a pretty lengthy thread on it, if you're up for some reading - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=548725

Just had email from Zinio Beat magazine half price for a years membership - here in UK about £22

I´m trying to sell mine... but I´m not a synth guy really. I was just curious and it doesn't really add anything I already have. In fact I don't really like what I hear (I should have known being PA and all... oh well). Some synth-pros will tell you otherwise, I'm sure.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Same. The offer was tempting (it's a nice synth), but, I rather save up and buy something I really want.

I'm happy with the sound, but not with the CPU usage.

Watch this fab video by PlugInGuru:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhgXF9X7pso

Buckster wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:50 pm Just had email from Zinio Beat magazine half price for a years membership - here in UK about £22
As far as I know you dont get pdf download file.

the site https://www.plugins-samples.com offers better deal (1 year) & access to all past issues.
The thing I'd like to know - do you get a PDF version of the magazine? - cant be bothered to screen capture all pages and etc. Have you got the subscription ? let us know :tu:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

how long is the sonivox sale on for?on a few sites like jjr shop there doing stratum/solina redux for $9.99 but doesnt say when the sale ends.

djwaxxy wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:51 am how long is the sonivox sale on for?on a few sites like jjr shop there doing stratum/solina redux for $9.99 but doesnt say when the sale ends.
It ends March 5.

Thanks for the Knifonium feedback.
Decided to pass. Talk of similarities with Vacuum Pro put me off.

frackermak wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:56 pm Thanks for the Knifonium feedback.
Decided to pass. Talk of similarities with Vacuum Pro put me off.
Why dont you try it for yourself, there's a 14 day fully functional trial?
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:51 am Not sure if this was posted before.

AAS Chromaphone 3 for only $69 at Time+Space with code TSBUYC3. Offers ends in the next 20 hours.

https://www.timespace.com/products/aas-chromaphone-3
This is quite tempting given the price. I wonder if people on here rate it?

markrs wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:57 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:51 am Not sure if this was posted before.

AAS Chromaphone 3 for only $69 at Time+Space with code TSBUYC3. Offers ends in the next 20 hours.

https://www.timespace.com/products/aas-chromaphone-3
This is quite tempting given the price. I wonder if people on here rate it?
I'm trying to use the code when I'm checking out my cart in Time+Space, and I'm getting this:

TSBUYC3 discount code isn’t available to you right now

I tried my cart with USD and £, but it's the same results. Anyone have any luck with the code?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”