When is there an update for macos bigsur?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When is an update of Strukture and of course of the whole instrument suite for macos bigsur expected? no longer update your plugins from 2015 already with Mojave then from Catalina 10.5 your plugins create problems, give yourself a wake up do not behave in this way with customers, I sent several emails to technical support through your official website or yours you appear simply shameful support forum but you don't even deign to answer or give an explanation I say but just out of education I had to come here on KVR to find some more recent information ..

Hi Frank, this is currently in Beta Testing please see the beta test topic if you'd be interested in taking part. We are aiming to launch this as soon as possible.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

well send me the beta versions and Testing them on bigsur you should make them public to those who already own your software

sbangs_air wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:07 am Hi Frank, this is currently in Beta Testing please see the beta test topic if you'd be interested in taking part. We are aiming to launch this as soon as possible.
an approximate date would be appreciated

sbangs_air wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:07 am Hi Frank, this is currently in Beta Testing please see the beta test topic if you'd be interested in taking part. We are aiming to launch this as soon as possible.
You don't reply to messages, why ask for people to message you to take part in your beta testing?

Return to “AIR Music Technology”