Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

thenatan wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:32 pm Thank You @GilJ
Very Good List Of Ideas And Suggestion, I Want To Let You Know That All Of The Above And A Few More Will Added To The VYBZ
With The Next Update :)
Thanks for the quick reply Thenatan and wow that's really REALLY great news to hear! :love:
Any idea of the period when you'll be able to put out the next update? :oops:

@GilJ we already started with the randomizer button :)
it's so nice :)

can't give you an exact date, but it'll be available, as soon as we satisfied with the results :)=
please stay tune, I'll keep you updated here with some cool screenshots, Gif's from the screen during the improvements.

Can't wait to see more, hear more...and play more :hyper:

Demoed. Like it a lot. Purchased! Thanks for the great work.

Is there a 'bypass' button that I'm missing? If not, could that be added?

I mean, I can always hit bypass in my DAW, but it's easier if there's a button on the plugin itself... less moving the mouse around...

Anyway, thanks again?

Nope, no bypass yet... but Thenatan said on the previous page that it would be on the next update ;)

GilJ wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:42 pm Nope, no bypass yet... but Thenatan said on the previous page that it would be on the next update ;)
Oh! Cheers :tu: :tu:

Is the user waveshaper supposed to operate as unipolar or bipolar? I can't tell. It doesn't seem bipolar.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Had trouble downloading the demo last week. Finally got it downloaded and installed.
Tried not to like it because I didn't want to spend any money on plugins over the last weekend.
Bought it :)
It brings a different flavour of sound and workflow to my setup and, end of the day, sounds bloody wonderful.

Randomizer Is Here : )

This & more will be available Soon With VYBZ Version 1.1.0 Update, Stay tune
https://youtu.be/PhU8Ba8nx3M

Wow that seems really cool! :tu:

Is it a kind of "intelligent" Randomizer or does it just randomize everything without any condition? (I'm asking because randomness on some parameters could cause damage, for example on the /Damage module a +60 dB gain with a high Mix amount, could be surprising for our ears/monitors!)

Maybe adding a % of randomness could be interesting also, to help create random variations of existing presets?

Cheers,
GilJ.

GilJ wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:33 am Wow that seems really cool! :tu:

Is it a kind of "intelligent" Randomizer or does it just randomize everything without any condition? (I'm asking because randomness on some parameters could cause damage, for example on the /Damage module a +60 dB gain with a high Mix amount, could be surprising for our ears/monitors!)

Maybe adding a % of randomness could be interesting also, to help create random variations of existing presets?

Cheers,
GilJ.
Yeah, It is intelligent, Have you seen our "Brain" Synth? ( Brain is an intelligent generator synth, which makes random patches when you click on the randomizer button, and It doing it very musically and usable)

We used the same experience on VYBZ's randomizer Feature :)
Please stay tune

Has anyone already requested a switch to change stereo audio input to mono?

-mono L+R
-mono L
-mono R

Bought... Just can't go wrong for that intro price.

Effectsworks wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:58 pm Bought... Just can't go wrong for that intro price.
Thank you, we really appreciate your support :) <3

I haven't tried the demo yet. Any updates on the Live 10/11 crashes?

Return to “Effects”