Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

JiggSaw wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:12 pm I haven't tried the demo yet. Any updates on the Live 10/11 crashes?
Hey JiggSaw,
The crashes are very rare and In comparison to the number of users who got VYBZ,
It's very low, like 1% or less.

Also AL11, Is very new, so we need more details, please feel free to share some of your details with us:
https://www.thenatan.store/contact-us/
we try to do our best :)

thenatan wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:09 pm
Effectsworks wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:58 pm Bought... Just can't go wrong for that intro price.
Thank you, we really appreciate your support :) <3
No worries... Great value you considering what it can do. Don't think I'll be using the RC-20 any more. :)

Effectsworks wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:54 pm
thenatan wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:09 pm
Effectsworks wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:58 pm Bought... Just can't go wrong for that intro price.
Thank you, we really appreciate your support :) <3
No worries... Great value you considering what it can do. Don't think I'll be using the RC-20 any more. :)
Haha Thanks man, for your nice words :)

thenatan wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:25 pm
GilJ wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:33 am Wow that seems really cool! :tu:

Is it a kind of "intelligent" Randomizer or does it just randomize everything without any condition? (I'm asking because randomness on some parameters could cause damage, for example on the /Damage module a +60 dB gain with a high Mix amount, could be surprising for our ears/monitors!)

Maybe adding a % of randomness could be interesting also, to help create random variations of existing presets?

Cheers,
GilJ.
Yeah, It is intelligent, Have you seen our "Brain" Synth? ( Brain is an intelligent generator synth, which makes random patches when you click on the randomizer button, and It doing it very musically and usable)

We used the same experience on VYBZ's randomizer Feature :)
Please stay tune
Now, I'm really looking forward to play with the new features :)
And will surely check out your "Brain" Synth too!

Another feature request, this time for the Damage module (Reducer/Crusher).

As part of a multi-fx plugin I don't expect it to be as advanced as Decimort 2 for example, but just sample rate reduction and bit crushing is too basic imo. Could you add two little on/off switches, one for the pre-filter and one for the post-filter (both LP filters set automatically to half of the sampling rate)? That will tame the aliasing and bring the sound closer to vintage samplers.

deadmau5 saying: Ableton live 11 is just 10.5 (on clubhouse)
Last edited by thenatan on Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just installed, had two crashes within 5 minutes. Logic latest, mojave latest. New logic track, one audio file and one instance of vybz. Did nothing apart from open vybz, go to the presets, opened drums/50s, closed preset browser, hit arrow for next preset --- loud pop and logic quit to desktop. Restarted it, same again, but it seemed to crash of its own accord this time. I have both crash reports if you think they'll help?

Third time I tried, had no real issues apart from the fact the UI was SLOOOOOW as hell to react to changes for the first minute or so. Like hitting next preset would do nothing for a few seconds. Thankfully it sped up. Does vybz run some kind of first time run check or something?

Oh also, it could benefit from some kind of volume levelling between presets. Some are barely audible, some blow my speakers apart.

m-ac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:01 pm closed preset browser, hit arrow for next preset --- loud pop and logic quit to desktop.
I mentioned my S1 crash earlier. Chiming in again to say this was exactly what happened to me. Loud bzzzt and then S1 quits. I don't know anything about crash reports so I can't help much beyond that.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:56 pm
m-ac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:01 pm closed preset browser, hit arrow for next preset --- loud pop and logic quit to desktop.
I mentioned my S1 crash earlier. Chiming in again to say this was exactly what happened to me. Loud bzzzt and then S1 quits. I don't know anything about crash reports so I can't help much beyond that.
Had you only just started using the plugin too? Was everything sluggish for the first couple of minutes? Did it start behaving itself a bit more afterwards?

Yes. Don't remember. Yes.

But then I got a bzzzt crash again.

And maybe it was sluggish. I remember there was a warbly effect in the first preset I tried that wouldn't go away even when I switched off each module one by one. So that could be sluggishness, and I just wasn't patient enough to stop toggling the sections on and off?
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

m-ac wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:06 am
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:56 pm
Had you only just started using the plugin too? Was everything sluggish for the first couple of minutes? Did it start behaving itself a bit more afterwards?
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:10 am Yes. Don't remember. Yes.

But then I got a bzzzt crash again.

And maybe it was sluggish. I remember there was a warbly effect in the first preset I tried that wouldn't go away even when I switched off each module one by one. So that could be sluggishness, and I just wasn't patient enough to stop toggling the sections on and off?

Hey guys, and thanks for reporting this,
If possible, please Capture and send me a video of the issue that you facing with.

Also here is a tip, VYBZ Uses OpenGL To render the UI Graphics,
What you reported "slow UI acting" May Caused by OpenGL!

To Disable it:
  • Just Click on Presetes Windows
  • Click on Show presets folder
  • Open the GeneralSettings.xml Files, And
  • Change the Value Of OPEN_GL="1" To 0 Zero.
Close and REopen VYBZ, And CHeck if this Speeds Up.

Umm... can a master dry/wet mix knob be added? Not sure if this was already requested. I was looking for it and was shocked when I realized there isn't one.

JiggSaw wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:39 pm Umm... can a master dry/wet mix knob be added? Not sure if this was already requested. I was looking for it and was shocked when I realized there isn't one.
+1

Yes I asked for something similar a couple of pages back and as far as I recall, Thenatan said that it would be implemented :)

Hey Musiclovers

Anyone who Has intrested In Beta Testing The New Update, Please sends me An email.

Note:
Beta Testing only Allowed For VYBZ License holders, And please Write This in the Emails Title
"VYBZ Betatester" so i Dont miss Your Email.

Thank You

Return to “Effects”