Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vleker wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:54 am
I find it quite expensive still, it's basically what I payed to go from an advanced product to the MPS 3.1
I think I'm personally off the iZotope upgrade roller coaster. I have MPS 2, but I also got the Tonal Balance Bundle a bit ago so I have Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced. I don't think MPS4 would give me anything I'm particularly interested in - Nimbus and R4 would be nice, but that looks like that's about it. I don't really care about NeoVerb, and Nectar 3 Plus doesn't seem like a significant change from Nectar 3 which I already have. I guess it'd also give me RX 8 vs. RX 7.

When Ozone 10, Neutron 4, or Nectar 4 drops, I'll wait a while and see what discounted offers might be available, but I expect that to be a year or more.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 am
telecharge wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:54 am
Uncle E wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:04 am Up to 70% off iZotope Music Production Suite, Tonal Balance Bundle, upgrades, crossgrades, and individual plugins:

https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2
My patience has finally paid off. I don't even care when Ozone 10 drops. That's a killer deal for MPS 4. :hyper:
I’m tempted to upgrade my MPS 3 to MPS 4, but even at $125 I’m unsure. It only adds a few things.

Uncle E, how long is this sale on for?
I find it quite expensive still, it's basically what I payed to go from an advanced product to the MPS 3.1
'This product is not available in your country' wtf?

'This product is not available on your planet' wtf?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:27 pm 'This product is not available on your planet' wtf?
Wow, what planet are you on? :)

I'm not sure. :ud:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:27 pm 'This product is not available on your planet' wtf?

Anyone know why MeldaProductions plugins are no longer part of DontCrack's "Private Deals Zone"? That was my go-to way of picking those up as cheaply as possible...

EDIT: Looks like a lot of the PDZ coupon codes don't work anymore, not just Melda. Hopefully it's just a site issue. I am logged in correctly, and some of the codes still work such as the one for Eventide, but several others don't.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Ceej wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:37 pm
I think I'm personally off the iZotope upgrade roller coaster. I have MPS 2, but I also got the Tonal Balance Bundle a bit ago so I have Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced. I don't think MPS4 would give me anything I'm particularly interested in - Nimbus and R4 would be nice, but that looks like that's about it. I don't really care about NeoVerb, and Nectar 3 Plus doesn't seem like a significant change from Nectar 3 which I already have. I guess it'd also give me RX 8 vs. RX 7.

When Ozone 10, Neutron 4, or Nectar 4 drops, I'll wait a while and see what discounted offers might be available, but I expect that to be a year or more.
I am in the same position other than I picked up R4 for 10 bucks in one of the sales. All I get new is stutter edit, everything else is small updates...I can wait a few more versions.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I got a coupon from pulsar to purchase the 1178 compressor at 59 euros. As much as I like Pulsar stuff I'm not going to purchase another compressor so if you want the code here it is

jqgw-dnd6-cptb

Disclaimer: I don't know fi it's account-linked and whether it will work for you.

As per usual, if you use it be kind and let us know so I can delete this post.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:30 am ...I'm not going to purchase another compressor...
that old kvr chestnut

sqigls wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:45 am
escalona wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:30 am ...I'm not going to purchase another compressor...
that old kvr chestnut
I've been compressor-sober for 6 months now. I have a sponsor and I go to two meetings a week.
:lol:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

iZotope makes it cheaper to upgrade from the latest versions. However, if you wait long enough, the upgrades fold together, such as the case with the Music Production Suite Upgrade from Advanced, MPS 1-2, and MPB (they're really all just upgrades from Advanced).

Ceej wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:37 pm Nimbus and R4 would be nice, but that looks like that's about it. I don't really care about NeoVerb, and Nectar 3 Plus doesn't seem like a significant change from Nectar 3 which I already have. I guess it'd also give me RX 8 vs. RX 7.
Im selling Nimbus and R2, the upgrade to R4 was really cheap but I couldnt see much value compared to the 300 other re verbs I have :(
Re RX8, I have RX7 and again theyd really have to offer something significant in additional functionality to get me to upgrade. Incrememtal upgrades are a bit "diminishing returns" value wise given the quality RX7 already hits

Uncle E wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:49 am iZotope makes it cheaper to upgrade from the latest versions. However, if you wait long enough, the upgrades fold together, such as the case with the Music Production Suite Upgrade from Advanced, MPS 1-2, and MPB (they're really all just upgrades from Advanced).
Hi Unc,
I just received my IZotope MPS 4 upgrade and there’s 3 serials, 2 look like iLok codes, presuming they’re the EA reverbs.

How do I get the Groove3 code?

€499 to upgrade from IK Total Max 2 to 3, IK, seriously? It was €199 the last time. You can f**k off!

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”