Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

simmo75 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:04 am
Uncle E wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:49 am iZotope makes it cheaper to upgrade from the latest versions. However, if you wait long enough, the upgrades fold together, such as the case with the Music Production Suite Upgrade from Advanced, MPS 1-2, and MPB (they're really all just upgrades from Advanced).
Hi Unc,
I just received my IZotope MPS 4 upgrade and there’s 3 serials, 2 look like iLok codes, presuming they’re the EA reverbs.

How do I get the Groove3 code?
Message support regarding the Groove 3 code, that's how I got mine

simmo75 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:04 am
Uncle E wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:49 am iZotope makes it cheaper to upgrade from the latest versions. However, if you wait long enough, the upgrades fold together, such as the case with the Music Production Suite Upgrade from Advanced, MPS 1-2, and MPB (they're really all just upgrades from Advanced).
Hi Unc,
I just received my IZotope MPS 4 upgrade and there’s 3 serials, 2 look like iLok codes, presuming they’re the EA reverbs.

How do I get the Groove3 code?
It‘s a bit hidden but you have to go through a registration on the iZotope site:

https://www.izotope.com/en/lp/redeem/mps/mps-4.html

Thank you peeps!

escalona wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:30 am I got a coupon from pulsar to purchase the 1178 compressor at 59 euros. As much as I like Pulsar stuff I'm not going to purchase another compressor so if you want the code here it is

jqgw-dnd6-cptb

Disclaimer: I don't know fi it's account-linked and whether it will work for you.

As per usual, if you use it be kind and let us know so I can delete this post.
Here comes mine:

fvta-lp5x-6z3a

please ignore :dog:

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:57 am €499 to upgrade from IK Total Max 2 to 3, IK, seriously? It was €199 the last time. You can f**k off!
$169 Crossgrade to Max 2, now $599 to Max 3 :roll:
Last edited by VincentVega on Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VincentVega wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:25 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:57 am €499 to upgrade from IK Total Max 2 to 3, IK, seriously? It was €199 the last time. You can f**k off!
$169 Crossgrade to Max 3, now $599 to Max 3 :roll:
It's pointless being a loyal user who looks to upgrade on release and instead you just need to wait 2 years for them to drop the price of Max 3 / Upgrade by 75%.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I just commented on IK's socials and apparently there is a €200 discount once you add it to your cart. So €300 without VAT which is still a lot, but better than €500.

Vleker wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:39 pm I just commented on IK's socials and apparently there is a €200 discount once you add it to your cart. So €300 without VAT which is still a lot, but better than €500.
Just not compelling enough an upgrade for that price.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Vleker wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:39 pm I just commented on IK's socials and apparently there is a €200 discount once you add it to your cart. So €300 without VAT which is still a lot, but better than €500.
Just not compelling enough an upgrade for that price.
Which really is a blessing in disguise - save your money, the upgrade wouldnt change much for your music making. We already have more than everything we could need.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:47 pm
VincentVega wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:25 pm
$169 Crossgrade to Max 3, now $599 to Max 3 :roll:
It's pointless being a loyal user who looks to upgrade on release and instead you just need to wait 2 years for them to drop the price of Max 3 / Upgrade by 75%.
I completely agree. Someone said there is a $200 off in your cart. Not in my cart (I own everything)... and even if there was... really? that's the best they can do... And then in a couple of month anyone will get it for peanuts...
Well, like the first quoted person here, F#@$ Ik, gently and rough, to the moon and back. I'm not even selling my account. I'm burying it with everything in it.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Plugin Alliance - No Dynamic Discounts ?

Does PA no longer have dynamic discounts? When I put a product or a transfer in the shopping cart I get the message "This product is not eligible for dynamic discounts." I have a lot of transfers waiting and paying 20 USD for each transfer insted of 8 USD is somewhat disappointing. Does anyone know if this is a policy change from PA or maybe just a temporary glitch? PA support is of no help :-(

Strange, a month ago I activated two licenses with PA at the same time and I had a dynamic discount. Sometimes, the web page is a little buggy, maybe try again to put license activations in the cart.

TommyF wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:54 am Plugin Alliance - No Dynamic Discounts ?

Does PA no longer have dynamic discounts? When I put a product or a transfer in the shopping cart I get the message "This product is not eligible for dynamic discounts." I have a lot of transfers waiting and paying 20 USD for each transfer insted of 8 USD is somewhat disappointing. Does anyone know if this is a policy change from PA or maybe just a temporary glitch? PA support is of no help :-(
DDs don't apply to some offers - it will usually say so in the offer advert.

leeleema wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:08 pm DDs don't apply to some offers - it will usually say so in the offer advert.
That's correct. Todays offer is Lindell Audio 80 and the advert says:

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

But if I add other plugins I don't get any discount for them. Everything is full price except Lindell Audio 80.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”