Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought a plugin from NickLebowsky.

Fantastic to deal with, as usual. Thanks, matey.

I have bought Ozone 9 Advanced from DaneJ

Very good communication and fast license transfer via Izotope support.

Thank you!

Sold Pigments 2 to lucid_iii - prompt payment great buyer!

Bought Phase Plant from JorjhanC memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=472380

Very quick communicator, received license instantly upon sending money. Would readily do business with this individual again! Many thanks!

Bought Amplitube Fender Collection from June61944. Very polite and patient seller who helped me through a very convoluted transfer process at IK Multimedia. Highly recommended!

bought Softube Time & Tone bundle from Trannin - excellent communications and delivery. Thanks! :party:

bought Purple Audio MC77 from virgulino lampiao - super smooth transaction. :tu:

Sold some stuff from Plugin Alliance for TommyF, smooth transaction. Recommended. :tu:

waldemarjohann kind user, very smooth and speed transition!

Great transaction with arcy. Great Buyer! Highly Recommended!

I purchased Bitwig 8 track from Neecomix, very easy and quick transaction.
Thanks Neecomix

Bought Microtonic from Yehboy1 and everything went smoothly!

Bought Overloud Comp 76 from YourMasters. Excellent license transfer turnaround and, as always, a friendly and courteous transaction with this highly recommended seller

Bought Studio One 5 from DMSmith161. Quick and easy, a pleasure. Thank you.

JPEN51023 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:59 am Bought Overloud Comp 76 from YourMasters. Excellent license transfer turnaround and, as always, a friendly and courteous transaction with this highly recommended seller
Thank you my friend! :hug:
The same applies to JPEN51023. Such a great and very friendly guy! It's always a pleasure to deal with him. Highly recommended! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”