Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

never mind, problem solved
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Recently stumbled across killihu's plugin skins. I'd be pretty stoked if something like this comes out for Viper!

Anyone have Viper NKS working ?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/Take 5/ASM Hydrasynth
Korg Prologue16\Behringer DM12D/Pro-800/Meris Pedals

I'd like to see Viper get more sounds / presets reflecting the more softer side of the Virus TI, my TI2 has tons of presets that are better geared towards keys,bells,synths and can sound alot more then EDM , the Virus covers so much ground, yet Viper at the moment is really more or less a Trance. I'd like some sweet leads,theremins, clean pad type sounds etc..

When will we start seeing more presets for Viper?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/Take 5/ASM Hydrasynth
Korg Prologue16\Behringer DM12D/Pro-800/Meris Pedals

Once I finish the new GUI update, I will start making soundbank in all types of genres.

The "creator" metadata in your VST's differs, therefore in the DAW browsers it is listed twice. I know, I am nitpicking, but could you please update it for Phazor to match Viper, so they both are under one entry in the browser? Thank you.:)
Last edited by anoise on Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ok thanks for letting me know

Adam new gui?

Sounds cool!

Can you pls make some edm banks when i later buy this monsta! Just need some little money.

Very curious on The banks.

yobare wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:54 am Adam new gui?

Sounds cool!

Can you pls make some edm banks when i later buy this monsta! Just need some little money.

If that "import .mid bank" feature is available in a near future, I don't it'll be that needed anymore. You'd have hundreds if not thousands of banks.

plrdmus wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:34 am

Sounds cool!

If that "import .mid bank" feature is available in a near future, I don't it'll be that needed anymore. You'd have hundreds if not thousands of banks.
I second this! its the only thing holding me back from purchasing Viper. I have tons of Virus Banks and would buy in a heartbeat if I could import them all and use them.

Whats holding you back from doing this Adam?

numerouno wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:57 pm Whats holding you back from doing this Adam?
Time. Just imagine, I would take up on a task no one else has ever managed to do. No other synth can import virus banks yet. I have to analyze and figure out a way to extract preset values, then I have to convert them to Vipers preset format, then build them. Its a huge amount of work, and I have lots of other important things before I get there. I will definitely take a look at the virus import when skinning + soundbanks are done.

numerouno wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:57 pm
plrdmus wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:34 am

Sounds cool!

I second this! its the only thing holding me back from purchasing Viper. I have tons of Virus Banks and would buy in a heartbeat if I could import them all and use them.

Whats holding you back from doing this Adam?
Yes Adam, why arent you at your PC 24/7 and getting this sorted ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bloke has a life away from this, commitements, family, etc, seriously, what kind of question is that ? It will get done when it gets done.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

adamtrance wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:56 am
numerouno wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:57 pm Whats holding you back from doing this Adam?
Time. Just imagine, I would take up on a task no one else has ever managed to do. No other synth can import virus banks yet. I have to analyze and figure out a way to extract preset values, then I have to convert them to Vipers preset format, then build them. Its a huge amount of work, and I have lots of other important things before I get there. I will definitely take a look at the virus import when skinning + soundbanks are done.
Maybe you could make a ''virus classics'' bank for the time being. :idea:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:29 am Maybe you could make a ''virus classics'' bank for the time being. :idea:
There is already a free trance bank available on the site that was modeled on Virus presets ;)

My idea was obviously brilliant :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”