Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kunonagel - awesome buyer, thanks!

Roman76 is a superb buyer. 2 transactions with him and had outstanding communication!

Bought Waves SSL bundle from Producereski. Recommended! :tu:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Sold SPL De-Verb Plus to chugalug. Very fast payment, pleasant communication. Highly recommended.

Sold the AAS modeling bundle to Greenstorm33. Excellent buyer!

wangeroge - Recommended buyer, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with!

Sold Voxengo Elephant 2.7 to simmo75. Fast payment!

fairlyclose sold me his license for Meldaproduction MGranular MB. Good communicator, nice person and very swift execution of the transfer. Highly recommend this seller!

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:19 am Sold Voxengo Elephant 2.7 to simmo75. Fast payment!
Great seller! Highly recommend masterhiggins.

Roman76 - Recommended buyer, smooth and fast.Total confidence. Thanks Roman! :tu:

I bought Sonix Projects - OP-X Pro-II from DFoisie.
Quick transaction and very kind, absolutely recommended. :tu: :tu:
Thanks again.

And once again I had a great expierience with Reimagedmusic.

Bought a license from decano. Uncomplicated, reliable and very kind. Recommended seller. Thank you too, Pablo. :tu:

Bought Eventide Ultrareverb from La Mato. Quick and easy transaction. Thanks!

doctoremmet wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:24 am fairlyclose sold me his license for Meldaproduction MGranular MB. Good communicator, nice person and very swift execution of the transfer. Highly recommend this seller!
Likewise for doctoremmet, paid quickly, no fuss communication and I hope he has a great time with the MGranularMB

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”